Chapter 7 : Beach-Volley Bakas

"WHAAAT....!!!" Midori shouted in a shock.

Aoi opened her mouth. Akane took a picture of it.

That is HAKURYUU! And he had used a dangerous hissatsu waza in the beach-volleyball game!

All of boys in the court dodged the hissatsu with annoyed face.

"F*ck you, Hakuryuu. How many times I warns you to not using any waza in the game?! This is the fifth time you break the rule!" A black-ponytail guy said angrily.

"I was do it instantly. It was an accident, right?" Hakuryuu replied in innocent tone.

"Just tell us the truth, Hakuryuu. You dont know how to play beach-volleyball, do you?" A greenish blue haired boy said in mocking voice.

"What did you say, b*stard?!" Hakuryuu said in anger.

Both of them started to fight. But, from elsewhere, Shindou came and slapped their face with summer porn magazine.

"Stop act like a child, you two. Hakuryuu, get back into the game and obey the rule. Kariya, you too. I'm the refree and I'm the ruler," Shindou ordered. He's back to the refree throne and put on his cowboy hat.

Aoi tried to recognize all of them. And this is the result:
1. Shindou is the refree.
2. Team beach-volleyball of left
- Kariya
- TSURUGI (Heck, yeah. He's played volley with Aoi's ball)
3. Team beach-volleyball of right
- Hakuryuu
- Nishiki
4. And the viewer is Kirino Ranmaru.

"I know the reason why you always tries to disobeying the rule, Hakuryuu. You must be jealous 'cause separated team with Tsurugi, am I right?" Kirino shouted from the edge of the court.

Hakuryuu's face turned red. He is blushing.

"No way, Kirino! I'm not the kind of person like that," Hakuryuu denied. Tsurugi's face also became pinkish.

"I smell a bit of tsundere...," Kariya smirked again. Tsurugi smacked his head.

"I'll bet they're gonna kiss or something like that in the night. Which baka who arrange the tend control?" Nishiki said. He's started the game with a powerful spike.

"Me does," Kirino answered in a satisfied face.

"Oh, god. In this beach, there are six boys and somebody choose HIM?!" Kariya hitted the ball with all of his energy, tried to held down Nishiki's spike.

Kirino laughed loudly. He's like the evil Plankton in Spongebob.

"First tend, NISHIKI! Second tend, HAKURYUU AND TSURUGI! Third tend, SHINDOU, KARIYA, AND MEEEE...!!!"

All of the team fell in silent for a part. "SO TONIGHT YOU'LL GONNA HAVE FUN ALONE!"

Kirino still laughed like Plankton.

"He's insane," Hakuryuu said.

"He's set me alone...," Nishiki said dramatically.

"He definitely inflame," Tsurugi said.

"He's creepy!" Kariya said traumatic.

"....," Shindou muttered.

"SHINDOU, SAY SOMETHING!"

"THIS 'BOY' IS ON FIREEE...!!!" Kirino started to sang and danced.

"Kirino, are you on drugs?" Tsurugi asked carefully.

"TONIGHT.... WE ARE YOUNG!"

"Ran everybody! Kirino is an omen!" Kariya shouted.

They're leaved Kirino alone in his imagination.

Aoi, Midori, and Akane only can sweatdrops while saw it.

"They're all bakas..."