Chapter 28 : Water had Shake us off!!

"I think we'd better go out of here...." Beta said.
*took backwards steps*

"Yeah, I dont wanna get a strike from those pineapples...." Midori replied.

A deadly 09.00 AM.
Yeah, this is an extreme deadly 09.00 AM. Anyone could be kill by some pineapples, knives, and a chainsaw.

"DIE, YOU BITCHY WATERLILY!!!"
*knives attack*

"Blahblahblah, that's all you've got?! You cant kill me with those tricks!"
*chainsaw strike*

"Minna, I think we'd better stop them," Aoi said in trembling voice.

"I wont do that, Aoi. Its too dangerous and my head could be slice into steaks," Nishiki replied.

"Then, what should we do?!" Aoi watched the fight of Koumei's students in terrifying face. She's screamed everytime Taiyou and Hakuryuu are almost sliced each others.

"DAMN YOU, WATERLILY!!! I DEFINITELY WILL KILL YOU AND CUT YOU INTO PIECES!"

"Haha! You're always bluffing, Sunny Head. Can you wake up now and show me who's the best?!"

Aoi's pray:
Somebody... please help us! Dont let Taiyou and Hakuryuu are kill each other! Please, anybody!!!

Kariya's pray:
Kami-sama, help meh! Hear this kawaii boy, Kami-chama!! Help meh, Kani-sama!!

And the battle had met its climax,

Taiyou raised his knives and ran onto Hakuryuu with a horrible face. He's definitely will stabbed Hakuryuu.

Hakuryuu bought his chainsaw and ready to welcomed Taiyou with a big slice. He's smirked, "too weak~"

SPLASH!!!!!

Suddenly, a large amount of water came. Its hitted everyone and drifted everything in seconds. Sandals, pineapples, knives, hairclips, shorts, and even panties. Now everything turned wet, no more fight or killing activities.

"Gah! Who had do that?!" Hakuryuu shouted. He's soaked in cold, his ponytail already gone, replaced by a wet-curly-long hair.

"Wait, whose panties is that?" Akane said.

"Not mine..." Beta replied. She's laughed after saw Nishiki with a pineapple top on his head. "FRUIT KING IS AWAKENED!"

"Oh gosh... c... can anyone pick it up for me? Please..." Aoi said shyly. She's covered her identity parts with Midori's body.

"I do it!!" Kariya said. He's took the blue panties in enthusiasm.
*stared at the pantsu*
*nosebleed*

"KARIYA!"

"Okay... Okay..."
*gave it*
*nosebleed*

"So, who had do that?" Hakuryuu said again. He's tried to manage his bangs with a wet chainsaw in his hand.

"Eh? Where am I? And who is this girl?" Taiyou said in confusion, he is pointed Hakuryuu with his index finger. "I was in a supermarket before, then a lady came and gave me a weird bottle. Wait, why I have knives in my hands?"

"Are you already woke up, Taiyou?" Beta asked carefully.

"Yea, I'm okay. Why are you asked?"

"Well, you was drunk a moment ago. You had crashed a ship onto this beach and gambled Tenma's life with Hakuryuu. Right, Tenma?" Midori said.
*nodded*

"No way! That's because this fucking liquid! I'm gonna kill that bitch for sure!" Taiyou shouted. He's threw the bottle towards the sky.

Tenma sighed in relief. Finally, the deadly fight ended. "Then, who is the one that had attacked us with water?"
*silence*

And a voice echoed,

"I DID!!!"
*evil laughs*

"KIRINO?!!!!"

Nyan~~~~
Another madness~~~
I had published this chappie when I'm in a big exam....
Wish me luck! Tomorrow is time for the math exam!

Please vote or comment, Minna-san!
If you think my story is not good enough, please give me critism!

Thanks for all!
<(-︿-)>
*bows 1586845 times*