Chapter 5 : Beware of Boys!

Aoi came in to the ice cream shop. Her swimming coat still wet. Her hair is covered with towel.

"Excuse me, lady. Could I buy three cones of ice cream?" Aoi asked in polite manner.

The ice-shop lady turned into Aoi and smiled, "which flavor do you want, dear?"

"Strawberry, vanilla, and melon."

After received ice creams, Aoi remembered something. "Gomenasai, did you saw a boy passing here? He's have tanned skin and short body."

"Um..., sorry little girl. I dont remember it. There are so many boys in here today," The ice-shop lady answered.

Aoi fell in silent.

There are so many boys in here today? Does it mean not only us?

"Can I asked where they are?"

"Of course, they held a beach party over the left area of the beach," The ice-shop lady replied.

Aoi thank for the lady's help and rushed into the exit door. Suddenly, Aoi crashed somebody. Her body fallen down and her head became dizzy.

"Oh my, I'm sorry. Are you hurt?" Aoi heard a familiar voice came out. A hand started to came, Aoi grabbed it and being helped to stand.

Its a boy. Another boy with a cowboy hat and sunglasses. Aoi recognize his face but she cant called his name. Three cones of ice cream is started to melt, Aoi dont wanna dissapointing her best friends.

While leaving the shop, Aoi turned back for a second and saw a wavy greyish brown hair of her helper.

So its really you, S****-san

PLEASE CONTINUE READING!