Chapter 3 : Something

The day finally came!

Aoi, Akane, and Midori arrived in the beach after a 'thousand years' journey over the time.

"Finally here! I love beach!" Midori shouted in happiness. She threw the picnic basket and ran onto the white sand.

"Haha..., Midori is very enthusiastic today. How about you, Akane?" Aoi asked.

Akane just smiled. She opened the beach-umbrella and 'spread' the mat. After being comfortable with her sit position, Akane set her camera and started to documenting Midori who danced in the sand like a crazy.

"Fine. Hey, Midori. Do you wanna have a swimming race against me?" Aoi take off her clothes, showed her blue 'sexy' swimming coat.

"Are you brave enough to fight me? The loser must buy two cones of ice cream for the winner," Midori shouted from the distance. Reddish swimming coat appear after she slammed her clothes.

"I'll beat you for sure!" Aoi jumped into the water. Creating a huge splash of salty water into Midori eyes.

Akane make a thinly smile. She laughed a bit when saw Aoi and Midori fight a lot in the water.

Suddenly, Akane captured something with her camera. That thing is in the water, right under Midori's body.

"Midori-san, watch up!"