Chapter 1 : Girls go Out

Summer time!
Aoi loves this season very much. She likes to swim in the public pool and cools her body. Or enjoyed barbeques and hunted many kind of insects in the hill. Everytime summer ends, Aoi usually makes her skin burned 'cause of sunlight.

"Ne, ne. In this summer, where do you guys wanna go?" Aoi asked other managers after the training ended.

"Mm..., I still confused. I have many plans for this summer," Midori replied, she kept focusing her hands to arrange the water box.

"How about you, Akane?" Aoi asked again with courious tone.

"I planned to editing my photos at home," Akane seem very enthuasm. Maybe her eyes is shine right now.

"By the way, how about beach? I want play in the beach with both of you," Aoi said happily.

Midori and Akane replied it with a long-long-long silent.

"Or you wanna just stuck in the house, imaginate all days about how to attract your crush. Right, Nishiki-senpai? Shin-sama?"

Akane blushed. While Midori shouted angrily with 'tomato' face, "damn you, Aoi! What did you say? I'll never like that guy! OKAY, TOMORROW WE'LL GO TO INAZUMA BEACH!"

Aoi laughed after heard it.
"Ma..ma..., calm down. Akane, are you in?"

"Ok, beach sounds interesting."

Please vote or comment, guys!
Thanks!
Mad Author-chan~