Chapter 26 : Cola + Orange juice = Trouble!!!

"No way! After we're stucked in that bitchy tree, now we've to face this Sunny Head?" Kariya said in shock.
*gulped*

"Be quiet, Kariya. Do you want to die at the outer space just like Tsurugi and Fei?" Hakuryuu replied.
*silence*

08.45 AM (After the ship's rush hour)

All of the beach folks are met with Amemiya Taiyou, the one who's drove the ship in crazy way and killed Tsurugi with Fei in the same time.

"Okay, Taiyou. What do you want?" Midori said nervously.

"That's easy, I just wanna kill all of you cause you're had played around with my Tenma," he answered in childish tune.

"Hold on seconds, Taiyou," Aoi said.
*slapped Tenma till he's conscious*
*pushed Tenma forward to Taiyou*
*innocent smile*

"What the f*ck?! Aoi, I'm scared, you know!! What if he's slice me with potatoes or tear me with banana?! My purity!!!" Tenma screamed.
*sweatdrops*

"Finally I had found you, my little pony! I'm so worried when you're planned to follow these jerks, but now everything will be okay!" Taiyou replied happily. He's jumped down onto the sand and hugged Tenma tightly.

Nishiki's thought:
Tenma, hang in there, buddy. I'll save you with my dragons power!

Kariya's thought:
Oh, gosh. Do it, do it!!! I wanna see it lively!

Midori's thought:
Eww... I hate hugs... why I dont ever be hugs?

Akane's thought:
Taiyou wont kill me if I take some pictures, right? Right? Right? Right?!

Hakuryuu's thought:
Damned, Sunny Head! You had killed Tsurugi! Just wait for my revenge....

Aoi's thought:
Wait, something is wrong. Taiyou is never called Tenma as MLP... His attitude are also weird... could it be.... oh my!!!

"Mmm... Taiyou, could you tell me where did you got this ship?" Tenma finally could mastered his mind. Maybe his head is runs better with some extraction of Aoi's mark.

Taiyou grinned. He's licked Tenma's right ear and whispered, "I had stole it just like you stole Beta's panties, My Little Pony... can we're go now?"

Tenma's heartbeats is gettin faster. Suddenly he's saw Aoi, that blue-haired girl is moved her mouth, tried to say something before the end began.

H-E I-S D-R-U-N-K

Holy shit, now Tenma is really wanted to struggled and escaped from this guy.

"Errr, Taiyou. Did you had ate or drank something before came to here?"

Taiyou released his hug. He's gulped and took something from his shorts. "I just got this one from a supermarket...."

Holy shit, Tenma is really wanted to ran away and hitted his TT to the bitchy coconut tree. Taiyou's took a bottle which its contained a mysterious orange bubbly liquid.

"When I searched some random stuff to followed you, the salesgirl is gave me this bottle. She said that I'll could find you in majestic way! Wanna try?" Taiyou smiled like a mad. He's grabbed Tenma's hands with red cheeks and blank eyes.

"Hold on, that's a fraud! That thing is a beer!!" Kariya said.

"No, you dumb. She's said this is a mix of cola and orange juice! Do you wanna die?" Taiyou replied.

"Huh, where is Hakuryuu?" Nishiki broke the conversation.

*silence*

Please vote or comment, minna-san!
You could request anything!
Keep read and see ya next chappie!
(๑♡∀♡๑)