Chapter 14 : Panties and Surfing

"FEEEEIIII?!!!"
*all gasped*
*automatically splashed him with buckets of water*

The greenish haired boy shocked as well. "Minna? What are you doing over here? And WHY YOU'RE SPLASHED ME WITH A TONS OF WATEEER?!"

"SORRY!!! AN ACCIDENT!!"

"Well, you know... some beach random activities," Shindou said emotionless, Fei's chuckles after saw his 'magazine'.

"Yeah, some beach crazy-random activities..," Hakuryuu supported.

"We're sang Fun's cover song! That's so cooooool!" Kirino replied.
*sweatdrops*

"And we're got attacked by stupid shell...," Kariya muttered in anger.

"Oh..., poor you, little Kariya..," Fei said. He's kept an eye at Kariya's foot in strange manner.

*pinched the super-painful sore*
"DFASADRTGAATYKIEADDF?!!! THAT'S HURT, YOU SILLY RABBIT!"

Fei laughed. "Sorry, I just want to know your feelings now."

Fei's kept pinched again Kariya's wounded foot with his wet finger. Made water from his hand and the sore gets collide each other. Created a 100% painful strike for Kariya.

"STOP IT! PLEASE STOP IT! THAT'S FEEL LIKE RAPED BY HIROTO-SAN ASS!" Kariya screamed.
*smacked Fei's head in pain*
*started to cried traumatically*

"By the way, Fei. Who are else that came with you to the beach?" Hakuryuu said.

"Eto..., there are five people. Me, Saru, and..."

"Who?"

"Alpha-san, Beta, and Gamma!"
*shocked tone*

"I think Saru's still slept in my tend with bananas, snored about how gorilas married each other and produced children. Beta is already goes out for a hour, tried to find her panties. While Alpha-san and Gamma are planned to surfing together!" Fei said.

"So, now Beta isnt weared any panties?!" Nishiki shouted in reddish face.

"She's not a baka like you, Nishiki," Fei answered.

"Hold on..., what did you said, Fei? Alpha and Gamma are planned to surfing together?!" Tsurugi replied unbelief. Fei's nodded his head.

"DISASTER!!!"
*ran away and tried to found two new bakas*

Sorry for the late update! I'm so busy at school and hot-lessons are pissed me off.

Please vote or comments! Requests open any times!

Thank you! Keep read!