Chapter 22 : Fei watched Infotainment

*story mode on*

"Fei... are you ok, man?" Nishiki asked carefully. His face turned red after saw Fei's face with a panty on it.

"Hell no....," Fei answered with trembling voice. The panties is still on his face. It's still ON him.

Kariya laughed. He's took his phone and documented this precious moment while tried not to spews his saliva out. "BWAHAHAHA!!!! YOU'RE LOOKED GOOD WITH THAT!!!"

"NO, I'M NOT! I WATCHED THE ZODIACS MOST ACCURATEST AND BESTEST INFOTAINMENT, YOU KNOW!!! THEY SAID I'M LUCKY TODAY!! I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS PANTIES IS LOVIN' MY FACE!!!" Fei shouted angrily. He's grabbed the panties and walked in roughly to Kariya.

"Fei? Your grammar is a frickin mess, dude," Nishiki replied.

"NO. I'M ALRIGHT, YOU STUPID!" Fei said. He's slammed the panties right onto Kariya's head, making a 'pantsu helmet' on his head.

And Kariya looked damn good with it.

"What the fuck?! Fei, you're a meanie!!!" Kariya shouted back. He tried to pull out the panty but Fei kept held it tightly without any mercy.

"TASTE MY WRAAATH, MISAKI-CHAN!!! I'M DA BESTEST MEANIE OVERLORD ON THE EARTHHH!!!!"

Nishiki took backward steps. He's worried about the two greeny head couple. Are they're drunk, made a promise to being mad today, or got some bacterial infection?!

"Are you two okay? Did you two did something behind me?" Nishiki asked gently, tried to caught their attentions.

"NO ASH! NO BLOOD! NO MERCY!!! MISAKI-CHAN, YOU'RE OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!"

"Gah! That is K-Project words! Fei, you're a criminal! Someone please help me out from this psychopath!!"

"TAKE THAT! YOU'RE THE WORSTEST-"

Fei never finished his words. Before he did it, a sand shovel came from nowhere and hitted directly onto his head. Everything became blurry and shaking, his head suddenly rejected any kind of reaction. When Kariya realized, he's already down there.

Fainted away.

"Fei! Who is that?!" Nishiki shouted panicly. He's tried to recognize the person while Kariya is stabbed Fei's face with shells.

"WHO IS THAT?!"

"Nishiki, your saliva is raining my cutie face!" Kariya grumpled. He's started to pull out the panty on his head.

"Look."

And from the far away, a blue haired girl appeared with three person behind her back. She isnt wore any panties, only a thin towel curled around her waist. A weak towel like that would be taken away by the hard wind. She's hot, but.

1. She carried a sandsack full of deadly sand shovels.
2. Her expression of Psychopathy
3. She just killed Fei

"YOU FUCKIN MORONS OVER THERE, PLEASE RAISE YOUR HANDS TO THE TOP AND TURN AROUND! THIS IS A RAID! GIMME BACK THAT PANTY!"

"Beta?!"

Please vote or comment!
See ya next chap!
(((o(*>ω<*)o)))