Chapter 16 : Its flies around~

Back to the story...

Now Beta's panties is hanged over a tree in an epic pose, exposed and called for some crazy boys to took it.

"How did that stupid panties goes there?!" Beta said panicly.

"Dunno! Besides, we're must take it back before someone saw it!" Aoi said.

*all the girls nodded their heads*

And here they're goes, four girl now are stood under the tree. Tried to reach the panties who's on the highest branch.

"TAKE THIS!!! YEA~~,"Midori shouted and shaked the tree. Beta's panties is swang around, but its still hanged in the tree branch.

"..."

"Arghhh..!! I'll get it back!!!" Beta said in anger. She's climbed the tree while Aoi, Akane, and Midori just watched and supported the light-blue haired girl.

"GO BETA! BEAT THAT TREE!! GO!!"

Suddenly, something had happened.
*an unsettling sound appeared*
*go managers gasped in shocked tune*

"BETA!!!"

"What, girls? Is there any boys around here?" Beta replied.

"No!! Your towel!!"

Beta is shocked. She's saw her butt in panic and noticed that...

... her 'defense' towel had gone...
... and...
... its got caught by a sharp branch...

"NOT AGAIN!!" Beta shouted panicly. She's quickly took the towel and countinued her journey.

But, 'cause of Beta's super dash force, the tree is shaked again and again in trembling voice.

Then, after Beta put on her towel, the panties is already blown off by beach wind. Now, a blue-black stripes panties is danced on the wind and goes to....

The right area...

Who's full of crazy boys...

"NOOOO!!!!"

Please vote or comment! Keep read! Thanks!
*hugs*