Weird

I lay back down in my bed and fall asleep since it's obvious that mom doesn't want to talk to me and we are not going anywhere.

I wake up 3 hours later to a knock on my door.

"Come in Jennifer." I say.

Mom comes in and sits down on my bed. She just stares at me again like she did last night when she took my phone.

"Nicole." She exhales loudly. "Do you remember what you told me when you got home from that party?" She asks. "Other than the stuff that you told me?" I ask. "Yes." She says. "No I don't remember. What else did I do?" I ask.

She starts to tear up. "Y-you told me that you had depression when you were little." She cries.

I can't believe I told her that. I don't have anything to say about that so I just start to cry.

"Nicole I'm so sorry! I was so young and stupid. So focused on love and not the most important thing in my life..." I cut her off. "Jennifer.." She cuts me off too. "Mom" she corrects me a shows the only smile that she can get out of herself.

"Mom, I'm over that now. The past is in the past and I have the most amazing family I could have." I say in attempt to make mom feel better.

"I know but the past is still my fault." She cries. "Mom, stop blaming yourself!" I say and look deep into her eyes.

"But what if your sister and the..." She gets cut off and runs into my bathroom throwing up.

"Mom! I knew you weren't okay!" I yell as I run after her.

But I think about how she was going to end that sentence. And the what?

Mom stops throwing up and flushes the toilet and washes out her mouth.

"Mom what were you about to say before you threw up?" I ask. "I-I- I was going to say that what if your sister ends up like that?" I ask. "Oh" I say.

"But mom! Bella won't end up like that because you have Justin now and there's so much love in this family. Don't worry about it! I forgive you and I love you so much no matter what happens." I say.

"I love you too baby and I'm trying not to worry but what if Justin leav.." I cut her off. "Justin isn't going to leave." I say. "But if he does, I'm afraid that Bella and this one will turn out like..." Then she notices what she just said. "Shit." She says.

"Are you pregnant again?!" I almost yell. "Yes." She cries.

"I don't want another brother or sister mom! I have 7 already!" I yell at her. "Honey I'm so sorry." She cries. "It's another mistake isn't it!" I yell. "Yes and I'm so so sorry Nicole." She says.

I start to cry. "We are fine the way we are mom! But no, you and Justin had to go make another! Isabella isn't even 3 yet!" I yell. "I know Nicole- I know! I'm sorry that I screw everything in your life up!" She yells at me. "You do!" I yell back at her.

"I'm a terrible mom Nicole I fucking get it. You had No dad growing up, I drove you into a depression, Gave you a baby sister by accident and now I'm giving you another sibling! I'm fucking sorry!" She yells and slams the door of my room causing me to cry.

I lay down on my bed and sit there for about 20 minutes until I hear mom yelling my name.

"What now mom?" I yell at her full of anger. "You need to call 911." She yells. And I know it's serious.

I run out of my room and call 911. Moms pants are bloody and she's complaining of cramps.

I explain everything to the operator and soon after, the ambulance arrives. They take mom and I on the truck and we make our way to the hospital.

After we get there, mom is taken to the emergency room and I'm told to sit in the waiting room. But the last thing mom said for me was 'call Justin.' Since I still had her phone from earlier, it was a problem finding a phone.

I call Justin and he immediately answers.

J- Jen what's up?
N- Justin it's Nicole. I don't know if mom told you this but she's pregnant. And mom and I got into another fight about it ,but after she walked out of my room she called me and her pants were and bloody and she told me to call 911 and now I'm at the hospital.
J- what? Nicole I'm on my way right now!

And that ends the phone call. Justin is a couple hours away filming so I'm guessing that he's interrupting filming to come back here.

About 2 hours later I didn't hear anything about mom but Justin comes running in the hospital over to me.

"Is there any information yet?" He asks me. "I have some, Mr. Theroux." The doctor says walking up behind him.

"The baby is fine. Jennifer has what we call a threatened miscarriage. But the baby will be fine." The doctor says. Justin and I both exhale in relief.

"How far along is she?" Justin asks. "5 weeks." The doctor says. "Oh my god." Is all Justin can get out.

"You two can go see her now. And try not to put a lot of stress on her. Oh and congratulations Mr. Theroux!" The doctor says and walks away.

Justin gets the room number and starts to walk towards her room but I don't go.

"Nicole come on." Justin says. "If she wants me there, I will come but I cause too much stress." I say. "Okay." Justin says sadly and walks to the room.

Justin sends a text to me telling me to come to the room because mom wants me there. So I get up and go to her room.

I walk in and mom is laying on the bed with her hand in Justin's.

"Mom, I'm sorry." I say keeping my distance. "I'm sorry too I ruin.." I cut her off. "Mom! No more stress okay! This is serious stuff and I don't want anything else to happen like this again." I say. "Okay." She says faintly. "I'm just going to continue my punishment and stay out of the way." I say and start to walk out.

"Nicole!" Mom calls. "Can you at least stay with us so we can have time without fighting?" She asks. I nod and bring a chair to her side.

"So you have been pregnant for 5 weeks?" I ask. "Yeah and I didn't even know." Mom says. "Wow." I say.

They room is pretty silent until Justin smiles and looks at us.

"I love you guys!" Justin says. "I love you guys too." Mom and I both say.