Epilogue

Edited? [x]

~

"IM5 and Erin Reynolds have taken the world by storm. Watch out, this dynamic duo will surely capture hearts worldwide."

It's been about a year after the tour and each show grew bigger and bigger. I didn't even realize how popular we were getting until after one of the Miami shows. I've got offered a recording deal from Island Def Jams and so did the boys. After long debate, we've decided to permanently clash talents. In some ways, people called us IM6, me being the sixth member. But others simply referred to us as IM5 and Erin. I've apparently been a big inspiration to people everywhere because of my prosthetic legs, and sometimes I have to step back and realize how my life was unfolding.

Cole and I? Well he's still blaming himself for everything that happened with me, and he's always been so careful around me. No matter how many times I told him that it wasn't his fault, he never believed me. All of the other boys treated me like I've never changed and I appreciated being treated like I used to.

We finally got to take a good two months of vacation before our next tour, so I was taking every oppurtunity to spend it in the comforts of Gabe's house. Well it was mine too. We shared it.

"I just don't know what else to tell him. It's not getting through his head. No one blames him." I stared off into the sky and pondered what I could possibly say to him.

"This is just how Cole is, that's one of his best and worst qualities. Honestly, I don't know what to tell you. If he won't listen to you, then he sure as hell won't listen to any of us." Gabe said, rubbing my arm.

I sighed, "Can you send him in?"

He nodded and Cole appeared in my doorway seconds later. "Hey Cole." I said as he came over and kissed me on the cheek. He sat next to me and searched my face for any sign of distress.

"Do you need something? You look a little pale, do you need some water? I can go get it for you.." He rambled, getting up from my bed. I quickly pulled him back down and placed my plastic legs on his thighs, keeping him there.

"Do you know what I need? I need you to stop treating me like you owe me something! You don't owe me anything, no matter how guilty you feel about my accident. I want you to start treating me like that girl you met a year ago. I want you to treat me how you did when we first met. Not like I'm about to break any second. You used to trip me all the time but now it's like you don't even want to walk next to me anymore."

His brown eyes met mine, but he didn't say anything. I continued, "I missed how we used to be, Cole. I'm still the same person as I was, but you've changed. How many times do I have to tell you that I'm fine?"

"But," he interrupted, I stopped him. "Cole, look at me...look at us. Look at how far we've gotten. Look how far you and the boys have gotten. Things happen for a reason. Think about it, if I didn't get into that accident, then I wouldn't have chased you back to LA to yell at you," We both smiled, "And I wouldn't be going on tour with you guys. We wouldn't have grown closer like we have throughout this tour. We've been through so much and you make me happy, Cole. You really do. So please stop treating me like your broken girlfriend. I'm fixed...because of you."

"You don't know how happy I am to hear you say that." He smiled, pulling me closer. His lips curved with mine like they were molded perfectly. We haven't kissed like this, even before the accident. It was a passionate, longing kiss that made me feel like jelly inside.

Someone coughed in the doorway, resulting in us pulling apart. I saw the rest of the boys standing there, with smiles on their faces. I could feel my face burning. Cole just draped his arm over my shoulders and nodded to the guys, "What's up?"

"We're just about to start Just Dance, you guys in?" Dalton asked.

I scoffed, "Is that even a question?"

Cole sprung up from my bed and ran out the door, "Last one downstairs gets wii-mote four!"

Oh no. Not wii-mote four. That controller lagged and was basically a loss waiting to happen. Whoever got that controller had no chance.

All the boys ran downstairs and I ran after them but just as I passed my doorway, I felt the floor slip from under me as I fell onto the wooded floor. The boys stopped running and stared at me incredulously.

Before I could stop myself, I started laughing hysterically. I couldn't stop laughing and my abs were starting to hurt.

"Oh my God, it looks like she's about to cry." Dana murmured.

"Are you okay?" Gabe asked, 911 already typed on his phone.

I looked to my right to see Cole doubled over and laughing. But it was one of those silent laughs which always scared me because I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Okay, they're crazy." Dalton commented.

"Ha! I finally don't get wii-mote four!" I heard Will yell from downstairs. And that's when everyone started to laugh. Will always ended up with the crappiest remote. It was because we loved him.

Cole helped me up and our laughter still didn't subside.

"Thank you for tripping me." I said, hugging his waist.

"The pleasure is all mine." He kissed my forehead.

"It's good to have you back."

------------------

I'm sorry! I know I'm really terrible at endings & I just realized that the last chapter was SO rushed. & I just hope that this is a tad better. I try ok. I know I'm not the best writer lol.

but stay tuned for my newest project :)

Project Morales

((I know it's Martin now, but my story works with Morales. But I'm very aware that it's not Morales anymore so please don't remind me every second.)) <3

extra extra author's note: I posted the prologue & first chapter for Project Morales, but I've decided to momentarily put it on hold for a while. I had great ideas for the story but senior year is crazy busy and I think I'd better do it justice, when I can actually dedicate my time to it. But don't be sad, there's another project in the works [for all you Will girls]. It's going to be a more lighthearted stories, but it's not guaranteed! I'm still playing around with some ideas. okay thanks for bearing with me through this story & I hope I didn't disappoint! follow me on twitter @ObeyIM5 and comment your thoughts!

love you guys <3

Summer Lovin'जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें