"Gandalf!" Endor shouts as she embraces him and he laughs in glee.  Pulling away, she looks up at the very tall wizard, smile gleaming in the light of day.

"My, your eyebrows have grown darker since the last time I saw you," Gandalf says with a humoured grin.

"And your wrinkles have deepened, old friend," Endor remarks jokingly, prompting Gandalf to chuckle and pat her head as Thorin smirks at the girl he loves.

Turning around, Gandalf looks to Thorin who quickly removes his eyes from Endor.  "Now, Bilbo informed me that you are on a quest.  Tell me, what are you looking to reclaim this time?

"We will talk later.  But it's not so much reclaiming as investigating," Thorin responds stoically.

"Have the dwarves finally come to see reason?" Gandalf asks, humoured at this sight and obvious change in the son of Durin.

"I think that was Endor's input," Bilbo quips, prompting the girl to blush under the attention.

"Ahh, ever the wit, young shireling," Gandalf says to an embarrassed Endor.  "Come, Thranduil awaits your visit."

"I will not go there," Thorin barks, fearing Thranduil's attention to Endor and the last encounter in Mirkwood.  The last thing he needs is to be put in jail again.

"And yet, you have no choice.  He decides if you are to pass through Mirkwood, and if you must meet him on the way, so be it," Gandalf remarks, and wisely in Endor's eyes.

     Grumbling under his breath, Thorin turns his attention from Gandalf and to the hobbit of his sole concern.  "You will not leave my sight.  Understood?"

"Yes, captain," Endor replies jokingly, prompting Thorin to roll his eyes and Gandalf to stare.  It is obvious to the wizard that Thorin harbors feelings for the halfling, as any sane person would, and he does expect that Endor feels the same way.  Let us then hope that Gandalf is the force to push them together.

    Endor follows along behind the Grey Wizard and his traveling dexterity, wishing for something to occupy her time.  She thinks over the songs she has yet to sing, but before she can begin the tune, the others catch her look with fear.  Luckily enough, Fili comes to save them from the torture of her songs.  "So lass, what do you do?"

"In what sense?" Endor asks, mind dissolved from thinking of her intended tune.

"I think he is referring to hobbies," Dwalin remarks, sending Fili an overly grateful look in fear that he would have to listen to 'Cotton-eye Took' again.

"I am," Fili responds, accepting Dwalin's look with a nod.

"Well, I cook, garden, and read typically," Endor responds uneasily, suddenly realizing how dull her life has become, hobby-wise.  The hobbits would be ashamed of her, not that their perception really matters.

"That is it?" Kili asks, expecting more of the woman who holds so much knowledge of the world.  To be honest, he was expecting her to say cliff-jumping or something that extreme.

"I mean, I am usually travelling, so I do not have much time for hobbies," Endor remarks with a shrug.

"You forgot about your previous hobbies," Bilbo points out, much to the chagrin of Endor.

"Bilbo," Endor growls with a warning voice, wishing not to speak of her past.

"What were they?" Thorin asks, suddenly entranced by a simple reference to Endor.  To the eyes of the dwarves and wizard, it is clear Thorin is utterly infatuated.

"Sewing, knitting, home decorating, and singing," Bilbo says easily, holding no interest for the others until the last word leaves Bilbo's lips.

"You sing?" Thorin asks, surprised and mainly due to her lack of singing talent when she sings the dwarvish alphabet song.