"Black guys huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, like personality obviously matters but black men are so smart and aware of things and I really need that in my life," he said.

"Are you extremely busy right now?"

"No."

"Great. Let's go to lunch."

"What? I-"

"Come on. You're going to lunch with me." I grabbed his wrist and jerked him to his feet. We walked down the street to a small café. Meanwhile, I texted Owen and demanded that he meet us. Then maybe the two could end up liking each other and that would get Liam out of the picture. Liam and I ordered drinks first, trying to take my time deciding what to order so then Owen could show up. Luckily for me he wasn't too far away. I saw him through the window and waved at him, Liam seeing.

"I tell you I like black guys and so you try to set me up with the first black guy you know?" Liam asked.

"No. I set you up with one who is earthy and laid-back. He's a photographer and a writer. And he's a good cook."

He tried to act like he wasn't interested, but Owen was hot and he looked curious after I described him.

Owen came in and sat down with us at the table. "Hi," he greeted.

"Hi Owen," I replied. "This is Liam. Liam O'Hara. Liam, this is Owen Brave."

They said their hellos and talked briefly, kind of using me as an anchor, but after a while they talked casually and even flirted. I am such an amazing matchmaker. I said I had to go and they were fine with me leaving. I was glad to leave so then they could talk and freaking get together or something, and I also didn't have to pay. I walked back to the building and Lafayette was in the office again, his back to me as he did something with his planner. I jumped onto his back and he laughed, catching my legs.

"Can I help you with something?" he asked.

"No. I just don't want to walk," I replied.

"I can easily get you a wheelchair."

"You haven't been to the gym in a while. You can use me to lift today."

He laughed again and dropped me to my feet. "What do you want to do today? There's nothing else scheduled."

"Uh..." I thought about it, tilting my head. "I dunno," I said, sitting on the couch. I bit my lip, thinking. "Can we go to that one restaurant a few blocks over? It's really cozy and cute."

"Captain's? Sure, but it's only three o'clock."

"Alright. I would love to sleep before going to dinner."

"Sleep? Out of everything to do in this city you want to sleep?"

I shrugged. "I'm tired."

"Fine. We'll sleep."

"You don't have to. You can go to the gym."

"I don't want to go to the gym."

"Well what do you want to do?"

He stopped to think about it. "Let's go boating."

"Boating?"

"Yeah. I have a boat at a dock and we can go boating. We can just sail around and go fishing, get a tan."