Europe: Italy

*Lauren Pov*
The plane landed with a skip on the runway and my stomach turned. I always hated landing. Steven smiled at me and squeezed my hand. Since we were first class we got off first and were given our luggage right there. Steven and I stepped off the plane and I breathed in deeply.
The air had a crisp feel to it.
"Welcome to Italy." Steven said slinging his bags over his shoulder.
"It's so pretty." I said quietly.
"You've just seen the airport." Steven laughed and I smiled.
"Can't you feel it though! The air is different. The smell is different. Everything is just nicer." I explained and Steven nodded as we walked through the airport and got onto an escalator going down.
"Yeah I defiantly do. Speaking of smell.... Pasta sounds good right now." He smiled sniffing the air and I nodded.
"Yeah it does." I said.
"Mr. Yeun!" A man said. He was holding a big sign with Steven's face in it.
"Hey!" Steven said throwing an arm up. We walked down to him and he shook our hands.
"Hello! I'm Vincent, your driver. Welcome to Italy!" He said with a slight accent.
"Thank you very much." I said and he smiled at me.
"Pretty girl Steven." He said with a loud laugh as he gave Steven a hard pat on the back. Steven winced but took his lashes.
"Thank you." Steven said rubbing his shoulder.
"Alright come come. Follow." He said leading us through the airport professionally. He loaded our bags into his big black SUV and I felt like the President. Steven and I got into the back.
"So he's taking us to our hotel?" I asked. Steven laughed.
"No, not a hotel. I rented out a little house just a little outside of town. It's close enough for us to drive in easily. I figured you could drive the whole time because this backwards stuff is weirding me out." He laughed and I shook my head.
"No way am I driving the whole time." I laughed.
"Fine we'll take turns." He said.
"Or I could just drive." Vincent said with a wide smile.
"No Vincent! It's fine, you probably have more important things to do." I said with a wide smile.
"Well just call me if you get lost then." He said with a booming laugh.
"Will do." Steven smiled, giving him a thumbs up.

We drive for a while and I dozed off in the back seat. I hadn't been sleeping because I've been so busy with the new house. Everything was so stressful. We had to buy new furniture to go with our new bigger house, we had to paint and we still weren't done with that. Steven had insisted that we do our own renovations at first and it was taking forever. I just wanted to hire some people and get it over with.
Vincent slammed on the breaks and I flew forward unexpectedly. So much for taking a nap.
"Lauren are you ok?" Steven asked rubbing my shoulder.
"I'm fine just startled." I breathed.
"I am so sorry. This idiot ran the light!" He said and then he started yelling in Italian.
"It's ok." I replied settling back into my seat.
Steven wrapped his arm around me and I leaned into his shoulder.
"Thank you." I said.
"For what?" He asked with a small laugh.
"For everything." I said closing my eyes.
"Sure thing babe." He replied kissing my forehead.
*************************************
"Lauren we're here." Steven said shaking my shoulder. I moaned and turned. My eyes opened slowly and rubbed my neck.
"Crap I tweaked my neck." I said.
"I can fix that for you." Steven said getting out of the car. I followed him and gasped.
The house was so cute. I smiled at the little place and walked inside. I found all of our luggage waiting.
The place had a real cottage feel to it and I loved it.
"Thanks so much Vincent!" I heard Steven say and then the front door closed.
"Wait our bags!" I said and Steven stopped me from running outside.
"They're in our room." He replied with a small smile.
"Good." I smiled back. I plopped down on the couch and closed my eyes.
"You feeling ok?" He asked taking my hand.
"I'm just exhausted that's all." I said rubbing my neck.
"Why don't you take a nap and then later we can go into Rome and go grab dinner?" He suggested and I nodded. He sat down on the couch next to me and I felt his warm hands press into my sore neck muscles. He began to massage me and I sink deeper and deeper into happiness and exhaustion.
"That feeling ok?" He asked.
"Yeah." I murmured going back into my none verbal state.
"Good." He said. His voice sounded fuzzy. I must've really been tired because I fell asleep soon after that.
*************************************
"Wake up Lauren. It's time for our night on the town." He said smiling down at me. I was in our bedroom, in our bed. I stretched and noticed my neck felt great.
"I'm starving." I said getting up.
"Great! We're going to this really great Italian restaurant. I'm having Vincent pick us up in an hour or so." Steven replied.
I nodded and walked into the bathroom. There was a full length mirror in there so I stood in front of it for a few moments.
You could easily tell I was pregnant in this tight tank top. It gave me a warm feeling to know my baby was growing and healthy. I was excited. More excited than I was before. Steven's warn hands wrapped around my waist as he kissed my bare shoulder.
"I love you." He said breathing deeply.
"I love you too." I said turning to face him. He captured my lips with his so effortlessly. We moved with each other professionally. His lips always leaving me with wanting more. He pulled away slowly.
"Come on. We have dinner." He said running his hand along my stomach softly. I bit my lip and caught his hand on my stomach. He looked up at me with a side smile.
"We can be a little late." I replied quietly.
"I guess we could." Steven said just as quietly.
I crashed my lips into his again.

*************************************

Hey guys sorry this took so long to update. School has been crazy!
Did you see the newest episode "knots untie"? It was great! The best episode we've had in a while. We actually had Maggie and Glenn! Together! WITH LINES!
Tons of baby talk too! I was super happy!
Please comment and favorite!
Love you all and thank you so much for the 1k reads!!!!
Something super great is coming up soon! Prepare your feels!
:))))