LA

*Lauren Pov*
"You feeling ok?" Steven asked rubbing his hand up and down my thigh soothingly.
"Fine." I said but the truth was that I felt sick. I hadn't felt this bad for a long time.
"Hello! Can I interest you in some champagne?" The flight attendant asked kindly.
"No thank you." Steven replied and then he lowered his voice, "maybe a barf bag. She gets air sick." He said with a small nod. The flight attendant nodded swiftly and ran off.
"Only another hour and we'll be home." Steven said and I nodded and swallowed roughly. I could taste the vile in the back of my throat. Steven looked me up and down. "Too bad you're not feeling well. We could've joined the mile high club." He said with a laugh and I pushed him while wearing a huge smile on my face. He always knew how to make me smile when I felt like shit.
"Thank you, I needed that." I said lowly and Steven kissed my cheek.
"Anything for you." He smiled. The fight attendant rushed over, she slyly handed Steven a small stack of barf bags and looked at me with sympathy in her eyes. I nodded at her and gave her a small smile, she then moved on to check with other passengers.
"Hey, uh sorry to bother you. This is just the first time I've seen a celebrity in the same first class as me. I'm a big fan of your show." A middle aged man wearing a suit said.
"Well thanks so much man, we really appreciate it." Steven said shaking his hand.
"Do you mind if I get a picture? My family loves the show too. That would be a cool thing to show them when I get back." He asked.
"Of course. I don't know about Lauren though. She isn't feeling good." Steven explained.
"Oh I'm really sorry to hear that." He said and then he turned to me. "Feel better Lauren." He said with a sincere smile. "Oh and congrats on the relationship, my teenage daughter was so excited. You guys are her favorites, both on and off the show." He laughed and Steven smiled widely.
"Thank you." I said.
"Ah she lives!" He joked and I laughed quietly.
"I'll take a picture with you too. You made me laugh when I feel like crap." I smiled and the guy did too.
He leaned down next to Steven's chair and snapped a selfie, he then turned his camera to me and snapped another picture while I smiled the best I could.
"Thank you so much! Good luck with the show and everything. Hope you don't die." He said pointing at us and backing up with a laugh. Steven and I laughed and the nice man moved back over to his seat.
"I like that guy." Steven said and I nodded.
"Nice man." I replied. The flight attendant came back.
"You need anything?" She asked.
"Water please?" I asked and she smiled.
"Anything for Maggie Greene." She said as she practically skipped away.
"Awesome. Two fans on one jumbo jet." Steven laughed.
"It's nice. Peace and quiet. I'm so looking forward to Europe. We can hide in the small alley ways." I said leaning my tired head on his shoulder.
"Yeah sneaking around, hiding from walkers." Steven joked and I nodded.
"Feels that way sometimes. I mean the paps usually don't pay that much attention to us but now that we announced our relationship and then later our baby, they'll never leave us alone. You know how Hollywood gets about celebrity babies." I said rolling my eyes. The flight attendant came back with two bottles of water.
"Figured you were thirsty too Steven." She said handing the bottle to us.
"Thank you." I replied and she smiled.
"Sorry to bug you but do you think Glenn's going to die? He's my second favorite." She asked.
"I honesty don't know." Steven said. "I fear that everyday especially with Negan around." He said and she nodded.
"Yeah I understand that. I hope he doesn't especially with Maggie having a baby and all. I really hope Maggie stays safe too, I actually want to see a mother and child bond last for once." She said with a small nervous laugh and we nodded and laughed too.
"I totally understand that." I said with a wide smile.
"Great! Well thank you and just get me if you need anything." She said and she walked away.
"I wonder who her first favorite is?" Steven said scratching his chin and I laughed.
"Probably Daryl." I replied and Steven nodded.
"You're so right." He laughed. I re positioned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. It wasn't long before the pilot made an announcement.
"We will be arriving in LA within 30 to 40 minutes. Thank you for flying with us today."
"Thank god." I groaned, my stomach was turning. I just wanted to sleep. I hope paparazzi weren't waiting in the airport. Maybe we could slip by. Steven had a hat and I did too. We could blend in. I also had sunglasses that I could throw on while Steven was wearing his typical seeing glasses.
I closed my eyes again.
"Lauren, Lauren honey wake up. We landed." Steven said shaking me. That was the shortest nap ever but I needed it. I raised my head slightly and lunged for a barf bag where I threw up. The flight attendant walked passed and picked it up for me.
"Thanks." I said wiping my mouth and putting a piece of gum in. The strong mint flavor wasn't helping my stomach ache.
"Sure, the captain just informed me that there are paparazzi in the airport. They don't know you're on this plane so maybe you can sneak around them." She said.
"Thank you so much." Steven said, he helped me stand up since I was feeling a bit shaky. He handed me my baseball hat and sunglasses which I swiftly put on. He was already wearing his hat. We grabbed our hand bags and walked out of the plane. They handed us our luggage right there so we wouldn't have to pick it up. We thanked the men and walked through the airport. Steven grabbed my hand and we looked around. We couldn't see anyone and we swiftly walked through people. There were a few men with cameras floating through everyone but none of them seemed to notice. We walked out of the airport and breathed a sigh of relief.
"That was great." Steven said and I nodded.
"Amazing." I replied. We turned and walked over to where we knew our driver for the day was. Steven had called him before we got on the plane.
"Hey guys. I'm Anthony." He said shaking our hands. "Big fan of the show."
"Thank you." I said and Steven smiled.
"We really appreciate it." Steven said.
Anthony nodded at us and put our luggage in the back. He opened the door for us and we slid into the back of his black car. He wasn't an uber, he actually came from a drivers company for celebrities that Steven has used many times. Anthony started driving and that's when my stomach started turning again.
"Oh..... Steven? Steven did you bring those bags with you?" I asked.
"Yeah all of our stuff besides your purse is in the back." He said raising an eyebrow. "Are you ok? You look really pale."
"No the barf bags!" I said, annoyed.
"Yeah I did." He said ignoring my tone. He pulled the stack out of his pocket and handed them to me. I opened one up just in case.
There was a sliding back window that stopped the driver from looking at us and hearing us talk. Steven knocked on it and then opened it. Loud rap music poured into the back of the car.
"Shit sorry!" Anthony said turning down his radio.
"No problem, I'm just telling you that Lauren isn't feeling well. We have barf bags but I was wondering if you could try to avoid bad bumps in the road?" Steven asked and the guy nodded.
"Sure thing." He said and Steven closed the window again. We went over a small bump and I groaned. Anthony knocked on the window and Steven opened it. "Sorry about that I couldn't avoid that one. It came up too soon."
"It's ok." I breathed and I closed my eyes. "This is worse than anything I've ever felt."
"Really? Are you sure you're fine?" Steven asked.
"I think I'm ok but something doesn't feel right." I said closing my eyes.
"Shit..... Maybe we should go to the hospital." Steven said looking me up and down.
"No it's probably nothing! I'm just feeling sick. That's what happens." We went over a small bump and I gasped in pain. Why was I hurting? "Fuck." I muttered.
"Did that hurt? Oh my god Lauren is it the baby?" Steven said panicked.
"I don't know, I don't know!" I said starting to cry. What if it was? What if I was losing our baby as we spoke?
Steven ripped open the little window.
"Anthony, hospital now!" Steven said and Anthony nodded swiftly and I could feel the car accelerate.
"Steven oh my god." I said.
"What? What is it?" He said taking my hand.
"What if something's wrong. I can't lose our child." I said sobbing.
"No, you'll be fine we're ok. There's no blood." He said and I nodded.
We pulled up to the hospital maybe 20 minutes later. The nurses got me a wheelchair and quickly got me it's a room.
"Well it seems like your baby was in distress." A doctor said after they ran some tests and injected me with some stuff.
"Distress?" I asked.
"Yes, it isn't uncommon at your month but it usually happens early on. You are 3 months correct?"
"I think so." I replied and the doctor nodded, he looked at my charts.
"Yes, 3 months and 3 days." He answered and I nodded. Steven ran his thumb over my hand comfortingly. "You are lucky you got here so soon because your baby was in serious distress, almost to the point of you starting to have a miscarriage. It's odd for it to happen during your month but we have gotten it under control and your baby is safe now. We will run more tests and have to keep you for a couple of days." He explained, Steven nodded and I cried.
What's wrong? Why was our baby in distress?
*************************************

Ugh this story line is so fucking typical. I apologize. I just wanted some more drama. I suck