The Premiere

*Steven Pov*
We had to go to the premiere. We knew what the questions would be. There were nonstop tweets and Instagram comments. Most were good, really good but some were bad. Calling Lauren and Liar and a Whore. They had suspected that we were together before Joanna and I officially broke up. I don't know how they found out but they did, it wasn't Joanna. When we broke up she wasn't even mad. She broke up with me.

"You ready?" I asked Lauren as we got into our limo.
"I guess, just nervous. How do I look?" She asked.
"Gorgeous." I replied kissing her. She was wearing a beautiful red dress and her shoulder length hair was curled beautifully.
"Thank you Steven. I love you." She replied.
"I love you too." I said kissing her again. We pulled up to the premiere and I could see that Andy, Chandler and Melissa were here already. A little further ahead was Norman and Danai. Norman was trying to lick her. Emily stepped up and shoved him off so Norman tried to lick her instead.
"Oh Emily is here! She told me she wasn't sure if she could make it. I love how supportive she is even though she isn't part of the cast anymore." Lauren said with a giant smile.
"We need get out now, there's a limo behind us." I laughed and Lauren nodded. I got out first and helped Lauren out. We were blinded by flashes as we walked hand in hand to the cast ahead of us.
Alanna, Sonequa and Christian stepped out of the limo that was behind us. Lauren and I stopped for couple and individual pictures for the press and then we took group photos. Norman really wanted to lick anyone that came close. The people running the premiere gave us permission to go and talk to the press and fans waiting outside. Lauren and I wanted to avoid the press as much as possible so we talked to fans first. They were sweet, saying how happy they were that Lauren and I finally got together. No one was angry and they wished us the best of luck. One girl asked if she was invited to the wedding.

*Lauren Pov*
The fans were sweet but I was quickly dragged over to the press.
"Hi Lauren." A man said.
"Hullo." I said smiling at his camera.
"This is pretty crazy!" He replied.
"Yeah it is! One of the crazier premieres we've had besides Madison Square Garden." I laughed.
"Too true. I was there." He laughed. "So what has it been like filming this season?"
"It's been incredible, probably one of my favorite seasons so far. Negan is still a threat but we kinda over came him for now. Um Maggie's pregnancy is probably the most difficult thing on the show, besides the stunts." I laughed.
"I figured. So you and Steven huh? Never would've guessed." He said sarcastically.
"Oh I know right, such a long shot for us." I joked back.
"So there are rumors that he cheated on his ex with you. Are those true?" He asked and I bit my lip.
"Of course not. Steven is not that type of guy and I'm not that type of girl. Him and Joanna had been broken up for a long time he just didn't announce it until later." I lied, I felt bad but I had to protect all of our images. Especially mine and Steven's.
"Awesome!" He replied snootily. I rolled my eyes but quickly smiled at the camera. "So let's talk more about Maggie....."
"Oh actually..... Steven is calling me over. I have to go. I'm so sorry this is awfully rude of me." I replied leaving and walking over to Steven.
"I saw you were having a rough time." He replied wrapping his arm around my waist.
"Yeah I was." I replied leaning my head on his shoulder.
"You feeling alright? No sickness or anything?" He asked.
"Nothing." I replied. "I feel fine, just tired. Let's go watch our episode." I said and we walked inside with the rest of the cast.

*after party*
"Oh come on Lauren! Have a drink." Norman said slightly drunk.
"You know I would but I don't feel like it tonight!" I laughed as Norman shoved a drink in front of me.
"Oh come on! Have some fun. We've had a long week." Norman said.
"Why don't you drink it for me?" Lauren asked and Norman nodded swiftly and chugged the drink.
"I'll bring you a new one." He said with a burp.
"No that's not necessary. Thank you though!" I said slipping off towards Steven. He was nursing the same drink he had all night. Just because I couldn't drink doesn't mean he can't.
"Hey you can have more than one drink." I said kissing his cheek.
"I don't feel like it." Steven said with a wide smile.
"Norman tried to get me to drink." I laughed and Steven did too.
"He's trying to get everyone to drink." Andy said with a laugh. Emily seemed a little buzzed too.
Last time we did a premiere I got flat out drunk. Actually anytime I go out with the whole cast I always end up getting drunk.
That's how Steven and I had sex that first time.
"It's midnight..... Lauren is really tired guys. We'll catch up with you guys tomorrow." Said Steven.
"What? Lauren is usually our party girl! No karaoke? No dancing?" Emily said smiling drunkenly.
"Not tonight Em. I'm sorry." I said giving her a huge hug.
"You pregnant or something?" Emily asked laughing loudly and the cast around laughed too.
"Haha! You're hilarious!" I said patting her cheek.
"Just jokin." She said taking another sip of her drink. "What did Norman get me?" She laughed.
"What did Norman get all of us?" Michael said, he was all red faced and close to being drunk.
"Alright well bye Laur!" Emily said hugging me again tightly. She smelled like flowers and alcohol. I wrinkles my nose and kissed her cheek. We hugged the rest of the cast and got in our limo.
"Your place or mine?" Steven asked.
"Yours." I said leaning my head against his shoulder.
"Sounds good." He replied but I was starting to nod off. "We should get our own place together....." But I had fallen asleep before I could reply.

**************************************
That was a fun chapter. We are in season 7 in this story but we aren't even in season 6B right now. Obviously this story takes place months ahead of us. Hope you're still liking it though. I just really like the idea of Lauren and Steven with kids because I think they would be wonderful parents! Alright love you, thanks for reading! :)
Follow me on Instagram
@dailystevenyeunpics