The Walking Dead Part 3

*Steven Pov*
"This episode is way calmer than the last one." I said taking a sip of water in the shade.
"Yeah it is. Thank god." Lauren said with a small laugh. She was having a hard time, she was feeling sick and tired and there was nothing she could do about it. Alanna seemed suspicious of Lauren's condition but hasn't said anything.
"Maybe you should tell them?" I suggested.
"No! I don't want to yet." Lauren said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Miscarriage might happen. My family is kinda prone to them. Besides I don't want them to limit Maggie because they're limiting me." She said wiping sweat from her eyes. I ignored the first part of what she said.
"Maggie's pregnant. There isn't much more she can do especially since you went up to a bigger prop." I said and she nodded looking down at her bigger bump.
"Soon I won't need to wear one of these!" She laughed. It's true. It was almost our break. We'd have a couple months off before returning to film in May. Lauren would be 6-7 months pregnant by May, I would assume Maggie would be too.
"Well tomorrow is our last day of filming for this season....... Maybe that's when you should tell everyone!" I said and Lauren nodded.
"I hate that you're always right." She sighed and I smiled.
"It gets pretty tiring." I joked brushing back my hair.
"Lauren, Steven you're needed on set!" A crew member says sticking his head in our tent.
"Alright!" Lauren said and we walked out into the sunlight.

*hours later*
I collapsed back into my bed exhausted.
"I was almost too tired to take a shower." Lauren said laying next to me. She put her warm hands on my bare chest. "I love it when you don't wear shirts. I love feeling your skin." She said tiredly. I put myself under the covers and pulled her closer to me. She smiled and her eyes struggled to stay open. I kissed her and she rubbed her hands up and down my chest soothingly.
"I really want to right now but I know you're exhausted." I said with a sigh.
"I do too but you're right. You're tired too. Let's just wait until we aren't working." She said closing her eyes.
"Goodnight." I said kissing her forehead.
"Goodnight. I love you." She mumbled.
"Love you too." I said.

*in the morning*
I woke up to the sound of the toilet flushing.
I checked the clock and it was 5:45. I was supposed to wake up at 5:20.
Lauren walked into the room brushing her teeth.
"Why didn't the alarm go off?" I asked, we had to be there really early for the last episode. She walked back into the bathroom and spit.
"I turned it off when I threw up this morning. I didn't even think to wake you, sorry." She said.
"It's ok. Are you feeling better?" I asked getting up.
"A little, I know I need breakfast but I really can't hold anything down." She said cocking her hip. I kissed her forehead and put on a tee shirt. "I'm getting really tired of this sickness crap." Lauren said when she was done brushing her teeth.
I put on some pants and walked into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. "Yeah I know Laur. I'm sorry." I said tiredly. We walked out into my kitchen together where I put waffles in the toaster. Lauren made some tea for us.
"I'm so ready for us to have some time together. We should take a trip somewhere." Lauren said sipping her tea.
"Yeah! We really should. Maybe somewhere in Europe!" I said finally kinda waking up.
"I live in Europe. Boring." Lauren teased.
"No not England. Maybe Italy first and then Ireland and then England so we can see your family and tell them the news." I suggested and Lauren nodded.
"That's a great idea! We should definitely do that." Lauren said.
"Yeah. You nervous about telling them?" I asked.
"My parents?" She replied.
"Well.... Everyone." I said.
"Oh well. Yeah, I'm nervous. I'm more nervous about the media finding out because they will eventually. I'm not nervous about telling my parents at all. My mum has been pestering me about a baby." She laughed and I laughed too. I checked the clock.
"Shit Lauren we need to go." I said grabbing our waffles and our tea. Lauren grabbed her purse and we walked out of the house and into my car.
*on set*
"Ok guys today is the day we finish our season finale. How about we don't screw around and do this quickly. THEN WE CAN PARTY!" Robert said with a laugh. Everyone cheered.
It was the most professional and easy shoot we had ever done. Everyone was pouring their hearts out in this. This episode was heart wrenching. Fans would be crying, I know we were.

"Guys this was a fantastic season. You all worked super hard and I'm so proud of you all. I'm proud for the fans to see this. Thank you for making my comic a reality. I love you all for it." Robert said. We cheered and some of us cried, like Lauren.
"Damn hormones." She whispered to me.
"I was told Lauren had something to say." Greg said. Lauren quickly dried her eyes and grabbed my hand. She dragged me to where Greg was standing and the cast and crew cheered for us.
"Make out!" Norman yelled and Andy pushed him. We laughed.
"Nobody's making out." Lauren said with a smile. "Well I would just like to say that this season was amazing to film with you all. It was hard work but so much fun. I loved it. I would also like to thank you guys for being so supportive of Steven and my relationship....." Everyone cheered.
"STAUREN!" Chandler yelled and everyone laughed again.
"Well Steven and I have some more exciting news! Like Maggie and Glenn we're having a baby!" Lauren said and the main cast literally ran up to us and crushed us into hugs and kisses and everything.
"I'm so happy!" Andy said kissing my cheek.
"Thanks man." I said patting his back, Norman tackled me from behind.
"Not bad for a China man." He said.
"I'm Korean." I replied and he hugged me tightly.
"Having a baby is exhausting but amazing." Alanna said giving me a huge hug. She kissed me on the cheek and hugged me again.
"I'm so happy for you both." Danai said hugging Lauren and then me.
Melissa just couldn't keep a smile off of her face.
"You guys are the second to last ones without a baby so we knew it was bound to happen." Andy laughed hugging Lauren.
"Looks like somebody already had a bump." Norman said to tickling her stomach.
"What? No I don't!" Lauren laughed shoving Norman. He gave her a big, wet kiss on the cheek.
"Yeah you do." He said hugging her. She looked down and then back at Norman.
"Don't see it." She said.
"She does doesn't she?" Alanna said walking over. Christen looked her up and down.
"Oh yeah." She agreed.
"Are you guys messing with me? I'm only two months." Lauren said getting emotional.
"Oh honey!" Danai said running up to her. "We are just messing with you don't cry."
"No I'm not crying because you're joking I'm crying because of the baby." Lauren said wiping her eyes.
I walked up to her and hugged her.
"You're fine Laur." I said kissing her.
"I thought you said nobody was making out." Norman said sticking his tongue out.
"Congrats you guys." Chandler said and Lauren pulled him in for a hug.
"This is great news." Robert said hugging us and Greg nodded.
"It really is." He said giving us a hug.
Scott pulled us into a crushing hug.
"We might have to change the scheduling of some stuff but nothing is ruined." Scott teased.
"I love you guys." Lauren said looking around.
"Our second family." I said smiling.
They really were.

*************************************
This was sweet. More drama is coming up though. Dun dun Dunnnn!
Follow me on Instagram
@dailystevenyeunpics