The Walking Dead Part 2

*Lauren Pov*
"Hey Lauren do you need a break?" Greg asked. He walked up to me, and I breathed heavily.
"Sorry Greg, it's just real hot today." I said in Maggie's southern accent so I didn't lose it.
"You feeling ok? You were able to get through these scenes before the 2 day break I gave you." He said handling me some icy water.
"It's October. Shouldn't it be colder?" I asked dodging his question and returning to my normal accent. Damnit, my accent was spot on too. He laughed and shook his head.
"You know it doesn't get cold until mid to late November." He said shaking his head.
"Yeah sorry. I remember. It's just the extra weight." I laughed patting my fake baby bump but the truth was I didn't feel good. I started having morning sickness. They lie too! It's not just in the mornings, sometimes is can be all day. Steven and I still haven't gone to the doctor about our baby. I know it's bad. I haven't seen him since he told me about my pregnancy two weeks ago. I should really schedule an appointment especially with all the running around I've been doing. I was supposed to sprint full speed down this dirty road which is really hard because there isn't much traction. Then I'm supposed to crawl over this car that's blocking the road. At the end of the road is Glenn. We grab hands and continue running as a hoard of walkers follows slowly behind. It was hard since I had to do most of the running. I had done the sprinting part 3 times because my dismount to the car was sloppy. I took a small break while the walkers got water and reset themselves at the end of the road. I breathed and got onto my marker. The walkers started growling behind me to put my ass into gear. I was supposed to run up this hill then I was in view of the camera where I could finish my scene. I breathed slowly while a crew member handed me my gun I'm supposed to carry. I heard a loud yell with a megaphone.
"READY..... SET...... ACTION!" The voice yells. I wait a few seconds and sprint up the hill. The walkers follow closely behind. Once on the straight stretch of dirt I lose traction on the loose dirt and fall. I continue acting and quickly scramble up and check over my shoulder. I go into a sprint again and quickly make work of the car I'm supposed to get over. I hop down from it and walkers knock into it. I look back at them in horror and continue sprinting. I see Steven up ahead and my heart melts. I'm so tired. He runs up to me and grabs my hand.
"Come on Maggie!" He says dragging me forward while the walkers are left stuck by the road of cars blocking the road.
"CUT!" He says and Steven and I stop running and the walkers stop being walkers. I breath heavily and sit in the dirt.
"Oh god." I breathe trying to get air into my lungs.
"You did great Lauren!" Steven said leaning down and moving the sweaty hair from my eyes.
"I feel sick." I say and then I turn and puke in the dirt next to me. Crew members run down with cool towels and water.
"Oh my god." One of the female crew members say.
"I'm fine." I say standing up shakily.
"No you aren't." Steven says grabbing me.
"I think you pushed yourself a little too hard." The same crew member says handing me water. I take it thankfully and sip it.
"Thank you." I say to her. She smiles and hands me a cool towel which I quickly put on the back of my neck.
They leave me alone with Steven.
"We should go to the doctor." Steven says.
"I know we need to but not today. This is a really important filming day." I said.
"Your health is important too. The baby's health." He said kissing my cheek.
"I'm just over heated. The next scenes don't require us. Let's just relax." I said dragging him to the shade. I sit under it and put the cool towel on my face, I close my eyes and try to relax. Steven sits next to me.
"Why don't we take that fake bump off?" He asks and I laugh.
"You know why! It takes 25 minutes to put it on, 20 to take it off. I'm not wasting 45 minutes." I said.
"Did they even paint it?" Steven argued and I lifted my tank top revealing that they did.
"Shit they're good." Steven said looking at the realness of the paint job. "That's gonna be you in a couple of months." He says, I laugh and blindly try to swat at him with my hand playfully. We both burst out into laughing fits as he tries to tickle me through the prosthetic but it isn't working. He kisses me through our giggles.
"Feeling better?" Greg asks and we stop.
"Yeah, I just needed a break." I replied smiling at Steven.
"Good I'm glad! For this next scene we only need Norman and Andy but you two are going to run in later. The plan to stop to hoard kinda worked so you need to run over and blast them all down before they escape from your car trap. But for now you can relax some more." He smiles and walks out of our shade tent.
"Sounds like a plan, man."
Steven says and Greg waves a hand.
"I'm really liking this episode so far." I said sipping my water.
"Me too." Steven said. "We're getting a lot of glaggie screen time. I fell in love with you while working with you so now I get to stay in love by working with you." He smiled kissing my cheek.
"Or you'll just get sick of me." I joked and he laughed.
"I could never get sick of you Lauren like you get sick of sprinting." He laughed and I punched his arm.
"Ok ok! It's like 100 degrees out here wise ass." I said crossing my arm.
"I'm going to make an appointment with your doctor." He said sipping his water.
"Ok, fine. Go for it." I said kissing him.
"Ugh, puke flavor." He said pushing me off.
"Steven." I said with a laugh and he laughed too. I could always count on this guy to make me feel better.

*************************************
FRICK they're so dang cute. I honestly can't take it. I really really loved this chapter. I really love writing plots for my fake walking dead episodes in this story. It's so much fun.
Anyways hope you guys had a wonderful day and please comment and like! :) <3
Follow me on Instagram
@dailystevenyeunpics