Lunch Date

*Lauren Pov*
I woke up and turned to cuddle up next to Steven but he was gone. I groaned and sat up slowly, my body was so sore.
I walked through his apartment and saw him sitting on the couch drinking coffee and watching a movie.
"Hey babe." I said sitting down next to him.
"Morning Lauren." He said kissing me cheek.
"Did you sleep well?" I asked and he nodded.
"Looks like I just needed a day." He said.
"A day?" I laughed.
"We legit slept for a whole day." He laughed.
"What? No way!" I said and my stomach growled.
"Oh baby needs food." Steven said getting off the couch and turning off the tv.
"Yeah I guess the baby does." I said following him. He checked the clock on his oven.
"I should've said good afternoon! It's one o'clock!" He said rubbing a hand through his hair.
"Let's get some lunch." I suggested and Steven nodded.
"That sounds great!" He smiled. I smiled too and walked back into our room. I was really sweaty so I started the shower. My phone rang. I answered it.
"Hullo?" I said.
"Hi Miss. Cohan! It's Dr.Anderson! You have an appointment with me in three days! I just wanted to remind you." He said.
"Yes thank you for calling me! I honestly forgot! Well I'll see you in three days." I said and we ended the call. I got into the shower and quickly soaped up. Steven walked in turned on the fan because I always forgot to and brushed his teeth. I watched him through the blurry glass, the way his shoulders arched and muscles bulged when he leaned to grab something. I rinsed out the soap and turned in the shower. I got out and Steven handed me a towel.
"Thank you." I said and he nodded.
"Sure." He said leaving the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and ran a brush through my wet hair. I accidentally dropped my towel and when I leaned down to get it I noticed something. I starred into the mirror and gasped slightly. I knew my boobs were bigger, I knew that a long time ago but my stomach was a whole new story. I turned sideways and sure enough there was a little bump. I smiled and tears formed in my eyes. Damnit I was already an easy crier but now with the extra hormones I was a mess.
"Steven!" I called out and Steven rushed in. He was wearing jeans and had a shirt pulled over his head and wrapped around his neck like he hadn't finished putting it on.
"What Lauren?" He asked looking at my naked body.
"Look at this!" I said turning sideways. He looked at my closely and a huge smile formed in his face. He laughed a little and placed his hand on my stomach.
"That's amazing." He said kissing me.
"I know." I laughed kissing him harder. My stomach growled again.
"Looks like baby wants us to get food." Steven laughed putting on his shirt properly.
"Yeah I'm starving." I said walking passed him and into our room. I put on some underwear, a bra,and some  ripped jeans. I then went to the closet and put on a white shirt and a cardigan. It was actually pretty chilly in LA this time of year. I put on some ballet flats and walked back into our room. He was wearing a grey shirt, a green cardigan and his brown "fancy" shoes with no socks.
"How'd you get to be so stylish?" I asked kissing him on my way to the bathroom. I put on some makeup. Just some foundation, pink lipstick, eyeliner and mascara. I also put some hair product in so my hair wouldn't dry crazily. I walked out and Steven looked me up and down.
"Wow you're hot. I am so lucky." He said with a sideways grin. I laughed and he hugged me tightly. "I love you." He whispered in my ear.
"I love you too." I whispered back. My stomach growled again super loudly, pulling us apart.
"Ok apparently she doesn't like PDA." Steven laughed.
"She?" I asked with a small smile. I hadn't even thought of gender.
"Or he!" He replied with a laugh. We walked into the kitchen and he handed me a couple of granola bars. "To hold you over while we wait for our food." He laughed. I smiled and opened a bar. I ate it quickly and threw the wrapper away. "LAUREN COHAN OUR NEW GRANOLA BAR EATER WORLD CHAMPION FOR HER NEW TIME OF 5.3 SECONDS!" Steven yelled in an announcer voice. I laughed and pushed him while I grabbed a couple more granola bars and stuck them into my purse. I grabbed my sunglasses and my wallet.
"I'm ready." I said.
"Alright let's go." He said opening his front door for me. We walked down to his car and got inside.
"Oh I almost forgot. I have a doctors appointment in three days." I said.
"What you were just at a hospital!" He laughed.
"Not my hospital, not my doctor. He's just checking up on me. Doing and ultrasound and stuff like that. He's seeing how many months I am. I think I'm 3." I said looking down at my stomach. You couldn't tell because of the flowy white shirt I was wearing.
"Yeah 3 months sounds about right. Are we gonna learn when your due?" Steven asked pulling out of his parking space.
"I mean that would be great to know," I laughed. "I think I'm due in April." U counted again to make sure. "Yeah April."
"Aww a spring baby." Steven smiled driving through the city. My stomach growled again.
"Where are we going?" I asked pulling a granola bar out of my bag. Steven adjusted his seeing glasses and smiled. "You're favorite." He said and I smiled widely.
"TacoBell?" I joked and he laughed loudly.
"No not fast food sorry to disappoint. A that what you're craving though?" He asked.
"No, well yeah. I literally dreamt about it. It's ok though take me to Jardin's." I laughed. (AN: I made that restaurant up but it might be a real one Idk)
He smiled and drove there. We got there and parked outside. Steven locked his car and we went inside.
"Hey Mr. Yeun and Miss. Cohan!" The hostess said.
"Hey Becky! You know you can call us by our first names." Steven said and she smiled and blushed a little.
"I know." She giggled. "Would you guys prefer inside or outside today?" She asked and Steven looked at me.
"Um our usual spot outside please it's actually a really nice day." I said and Becky nodded.
"It really is." She lead us to our table personally even though she was the hostess. "I'll get a waitress for you." He said laying down our menus.
"Great choice Lauren." Steven said closing his eyes and breathing deeply. "All that fresh LA air." He joked. It wasn't as smoggy as it has been lately but it was nothing compared to Georgia air. I ran my fingers through my hair detangling it.
"Don't see many paps today." I said looking around.
"Maybe they're actually enjoying the good weather and off doing something productive with their lives." Steven laughed running a hand through his hair.
"God I hope so." I laughed. A waitress walked up.
"Hello! I'm Mikaela and I'll be your server today." She smiled looking at both of us. "Can I start you off with any drinks? You're usual champagne perhaps?"
"No we're fine on the alcohol but I would kill for a soda." I said with a warm smile.
"Is it bad that I actually believe it!" She joked and we laughed. "What kind? We have Dr.Pepper, Sprite, Root Beer, Coke....."
"Sprite sounds good thank you." I replied and she wrote it down.
"I'll take a water please." Steven replied.
"Alright you guys are boring. Where's the fun Stauren I remember?" She laughed.
"It's just lunch. We're keeping a low profile." Steven joked and Mikaela laughed.
"Any appetizers?" She asked.
"Yeah can we do the stuffed mushrooms please." Steven replied. He knew I loved them.
"Alright I'll put that in and get your drinks.
There were people outside with us and a few looked at us trying to see if we were who they thought.  I kept my sunglasses on but Steven was right out in the open. I just didn't want to get noticed today.
"Um excuse me?" A young man said walking up to our table. "I don't mean to bother you and I saw you hand no food so I decided to come over. Are you Maggie and Glenn from The Walking Dead?" He asked hopefully. Steven looked at him and then at me. I sighed and moved my glasses up.
"Yes we are." I replied and he smiled widely.
"Wow this is amazing! I love the show! I'm so glad you guys have been getting more screen time this season! My girlfriend really loves your characters. I read the comics and can I say that I'm so glad they haven't killed you." He said looking at Steven.
"Yeah I get that a lot." Steven laughed.
"Can I get a picture please? My girlfriend is gonna flip." He said pulling out his phone.
"Yeah sure! Where is she?" I asked because I saw he was eating with a guy at his table.
"She's up in Washington State visiting her family. I couldn't get time of to go with her. My coworker and I are grabbing lunch on our lunch break." He politely answered. I smiled and nodded. "Ok first I'm going to snap a picture of just you two because you guys look really good right now. Then we'll get a selfie." He said and Steven and I nodded.
He snapped our picture and then got a selfie.
"Awesome thank you guys so much!" He replied shaking our hands.
"No problem man." Steven said.
He nodded and walked back to his table.
"Nice kid." I said. Mikaela walked up with our drinks.
"So the mushrooms are almost done!" She said placing our drinks down and walking away.
"Oh thank god!" I said drinking my soda.
"What?" Steven asked.
"I was starting to feel dizzy because I've only eaten two granola bars and in eating for two now. I needed some sugar in my body." I said and Steven nodded.
"I should've made you something to eat. I'm so sorry." He replied looking through his menu.
"No it's ok." I said. I picked up the menu and flicked to the pasta section. I was going to get the Seafood Pasta like I always did with a side salad. "What are you getting?" I asked Steven.
"The Chicken Fettuccini sounds pretty good." He replied and I nodded.
"That one is good." I said.
"You getting the usual?" He asked.
"You know it!" I laughed. He put down us menu and leaned across the table to kiss me. "Whoa what was that for?" I asked when he leaned back.
"Because I love you and I love when you laugh. I just wanted to kiss you." He replied.
"You're too sweet." I replied taking another sip of my soda.
"So when should we start looking for a house?" He replied.
"Soon. Maybe we could look within the next couple of days." I replied and he nodded.
"One with plenty of rooms. I want 12 kids with you." He joked.
"Not gonna happen. 12 is a little much but 10.... Now 10 is perfect." Steven laughed loudly at my comment.
"10 kids it is." He replied and I smiled. Something behind Steven caught my eye. It was a guy with a giant camera around his neck.
"Shit." I muttered putting on my sunglasses.
"What?" Steven whispered.
"Paparazzi behind you. Don't look." I said and Steven nodded looking down into his menu. The guy walked right passed us. He honestly wasn't paying attention.
"Oh thank god." I said.
"Hey guys! Here's your mushrooms and I can take your order if you're ready." Our waitress said. We placed our order and dug into the mushrooms.
"Perfect as usual." I stated licking my lips. Steven nodded, his cheeks full.
I smiled and took another sip of my drink.
The flash of a camera blinded me.
"What the hell?" I replied turning, I saw that same guy with his camera aimed at us.
"Sorry for the flash!" He replied sauntering over.
"Please go away." Steven said.
"Ah not gonna happen bub. This is how I make a living." He said and Steven clenched his fist. "So you two just having lunch?"
"Why do you care?" I replied removing my sunglasses and looking at him.
"Like I said, my job. Also 12 room houses may be a little out of your price range." He laughed.
How the hell did he hear that?
"Good to know." Steven said rubbing his eyes and taking a sip of his water.
"No champagne like usual? Wow what's up with you party poopers?" He asked. Oh my god. This must be our usual paparazzi guy. I hated him.
"Not in the drinking mood." I replied.
"Why you pregnant or something? Man, that would be a great story. Lauren Cohan Pregnant With Her Secret Lovers Baby! I like it."
"Come on man you know it isn't like that." Steven said. "Please leave."
"No. I don't have to just because you're richer than me." He said. Steven got up from the table and grabbed my hand.
"Come on let's go inside." Steven said. I stood up and another picture was taken of us.
"Damn you can totally see the baby bump in this shot." He snickered.
"Delete that right now!" Steven yelled.
"Freedom of press." He said walking away. Steven hoped the fence that blocked the restaurant from the outside world.
"I said delete it." Steven said getting more aggressive. I hopped the fence too  bad ran over to Steven.
"Come on, don't give him what he wants." I whispered into Steven's ear and pecked him on the neck with my lips. Steven calmed down and we walked have in hand back to the restaurant.
We finished our lunch inside