"He just got this look that's so rough that makes my pussy tingle. Ugh his smile is so white." She said fanning herself. I was trying so hard to keep a fake smile on my face.

"Like I could just picture him rubbing his tongu-" That's where I had to stop her.

"Yeah, I don't think I want to hear that." I said with a forced laugh.

"Alright now." She said.

"Boy, why he is making his way over here!" She said. I realized Anthony was coming our way and I really hope he doesn't acknowledge me as his boyfriend because I don't want Pheonix to be upset.

Just my luck I felt a presence behind me and Pheonix staring with what's said to be heart eyes.

"I know you feel me behind you." He said. I nodded.

"So turn around."

I turned around and met his gaze. Gosh. I know what Pheonix is talking about.

"Yeaah, we gon need to change that wardrobe." He said.

"What's wrong with what I got on?" I said confused.

"Too fitting." He said.

"Nobody's checking for me Anthony." I laughed.

"That's what you think." He said.

He was about to say something else until one of his team members cut him off.

"Let's go Anthony! We got practice. Your lil boyfriend can wait." He teased and everybody started laughing.

"I'll see you later, call me if you don't see me by the end of the day." He said.

"Okay."

"Iight." He bent down and kissed me which caught me off guard. I was shocked. He walked off and everybody was staring at him with different emotions on their face. Most shocked.

"Ion know why y'all so fuckin quiet for, go back to your business." Anthony said which made everybody snap back, or at least act like they were going back to what they were doing before.

"Nah, you can't be part of the team no more, your ass gay." I heard another random kid say. I watched Anthony just stop and stare at him which made the kid put his hands up in surrender. "My bad bro, I ain't mean it like that."

"I'm just gonna make this shit clear, tell your people if they ain't here right now cus Ima only say it once. Anybody that has an issue can come to me personally and we'll solve it." Anthony said.

"Anyone here right now that wanna say something? I don't mind." Nobody said anything.

"Alright then. And I'm gonna let y'all know right now, if one of y'all think y'all gon get away with fucking with him, y'all wrong. I'll leave it at that."

"We clear?" Everybody nodded, even his team mates. With that they walked off to practice and everybody else returned to what they were doing. Eyes were on me of course.

"What the fuck Cameron! You just let me stand here talm bout how Anthony makes my pussy tingle all while that was your piece?!" Pheonix said. "You should've whooped my ass."

"Well I mean, you didn't know and I didn't know Anthony was ready for people to know we are in a relationship..."

"I'm shocked, I really didn't expect for him to be gay AT ALL and you just came and y'all are so opposite, I'm just so confused."

"Anthony isn't gay. You can call me an exception." I said just so she was clear because I know how Anthony feels about that.

"So you saying that he only attracted to girls but you just special." She asked.