Paint ~Taurus (m) x Virgo (f)

"So this what you invite me over to do," Virgo asked crossing her hand over her chest. "Um yeah, I really needed help" Taurus smiled abandoning the white cloth he was spreading over the hardwood floor in his apartment. The contents of the small apartment had been removed, paint buckets and brushes and rolls were scattered around the room on the white cloth that covers the floor. Virgo scoff, leave it to her best friend to invite her to 'hang out' in order for him help him paint. 

 "Where's Scorpio?" Virgo asked noticing that Taurus' roommate was no around. "Buy more supplies for to do the rooms" Taurus shrugged in response, "helping me or not?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "but manual labor really isn't my thing," Virgo said, her hands waving around gesturing to the painting supplies. "I'll buy you pizza and drive you to the mall with no complaints" Taurus offered. "But I don't have an-" "clothes? I  know I have a few t-shirts in the bathroom and I think Pisces left an old pair of jeans in there too". 

 Virgo dropped her bag on the floor in the bathroom and slipped off her dress. She pulled one of the t-shirts that were folded and sat on a basket in the bathroom. The familiar smell of  Taurus' cologne filled her nostrils, sea breeze fragrance that was always calming to her.  Virgo pulled the t-shirt closer to her nose a smile forming on her face as she takes a wiff of the scent.

"I'll 90 and dead before you're done"Taurus called out. Virgo's cheeks tinted red as she realized what she was doing. She hurriedly took the paint covered shorts that belonged to Pisces and slipped them on. 

"Seriously V" Taurus began "whoa" he said staring at Virgo. Taurus had known Virgo since they were 12 but never had he seen he look normal. Virgo came from a super rich posh family which meant that her hair must always be perfect, she always wore the perfect dresses and shoes, but this was something new to him, to see her with her hair pulled back in a loose ponytail and with a paint covered pants and his t-shirt on, Taurus liked it a lot. 

"Dude, take a picture it will last longer" Virgo smirk walking past Taurus and picking up on of the roller brushes that laid on the floor. Perhaps it was a feeling that was always there or maybe it was new, but Taurus had never felt more in love with Virgo than he did now and not just as her best friend. 

 "I'll be 90 and dead before you're done" Virgo signed. Taurus shook his head and laugh slightly. They picked the wall that overlooked the park across the street to paint first. Virgo had a roller brush working of the big parts of the wall while Taurus painted in the small cracks and crannies with a smaller brush. They worked in silence, the only sound coming from the dripping sound of the paint whenever either one of them stuck their brush into the large bucket. A wicked grin curved on to Virgo's lips as she rolled the paint brush of Taurus' back instead of the wall. 

 Virgo squeaked in surprise when Taurus turned  around, he rolled his eyes and flicked this brush at Virgo, her mouth hung open as she wiped the paint from her eyes

 Virgo squeaked in surprise when Taurus turned  around, he rolled his eyes and flicked this brush at Virgo, her mouth hung open as she wiped the paint from her eyes.  "No fair" she protested. Taurus shrugged his shoulder and went back to his painting after calling it even. However Virgo was not about to play clean, literally she ducked her hands in the bucket of sky blue paint and slowly and quietly creep behind Taurus and smeared the paint all of her face. She slowly backed away holding her hands in defeat. 

 Taurus grinned and dropped the brush, he moved forward with every step Virgo took backwards. "Sorry" Virgo mouthed, Taurus shook his head indicating that she was not forgiven. Virgo let out a shaky breath and decided to make a run for it, but as she did, Taurus hand gripped her wrist. She still tried to wrestle her way out, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Virgo cried out in laughter. 

 Somewhere between trying to get her hand free and running at the same time caused Virgo to slipped down on the floor, Taurus landing on top of her. "Get" Virgo breathed out trying to push Taurus off of her "off" but Taurus just pressed more of his weight onto her. "Please I'm sorry" Virgo begged with a small giggle. 

 Taurus hoisted himself up a little. He started down at Virgo as she took heavy breaths. Taurus leaned in closer to her. "What are you doing?" she whispered. "Payback" Taurus whispered back. Virgo felt goosebumps on her skin as Taurus brushed a few strands of hair out of her eyes, she closed her eyes as the butterflies erupted in  her stomach when his lips came into contact with her.

 The kiss was slow and passionate. Virgo felt like hours had passed before they broke apart. "I like your idea of payback" Virgo laughed. Taurus chuckled "that wasn't payback," he said "this it" Taurus moved his hands from beside Virgo and rubbed the thick substance all over her. 

 Taurus sat up and took pulled out this phone, that was covered in drops of paint, and took several pictures of Virgo. "You're horrible" Virgo groaned sitting up and crossing her arms over her chest. "I can kiss it and make it better" Taurus mumbled, leaning forward. Virgo nodded. A loud cheer came from the doorway before they could kiss again, both of their turned towards the source of the sound. 

 Pisces was grinning from behind several boxes of pizza. Scorpio looked slightly disappointed besides his cheerful girlfriend. "You owe me" Pisces squealed out again and Scorpio rolled his eyes and pulled out his wallet and handed her a $100. Virgo and Taurus exchanged confused glances as Pisces rambled on about Libra and Capricorn having to pay up. 

 "What was that about?" Virgo asked. "Oh" Pisces exclaimed as if she was now seeing Virgo sitting on the floor. "You see Cap, Libra and Scorpio didn't believe you two would get together, but I knew it all the time" she explained joining them with a box of pizza on the floor. Taurus and Virgo both shrugged, didn't really didn't care that their friends had a bet or whatever, the smell of the hot pizza was too overwhelming. 

OMG GUYS 8.5K READS WTFFFFF AND 424 VOTES WHATTTTTTTT

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT.This is so incredible. Please continue to vote and read and comment request and stuff. 

Me rn ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^