Short story 1: part 2

"I'm sorry I led you on," Scorpio lied, I'm sorry because I hurt the only person I love. "I'm sorry for wasting your time this summer," Scorpio felt like he was spitting out venom. This summer was the best time I've ever had in my life, he thought.

    For the first time Pisces looked him in the eyes, tears flowing from hers and he couldn't help to let a few fall from his as well. He never cried, but his words killed him a little on the inside.

"You know what sucks about falling for someone you know isn't good for you ?" Pisces asked, pulling her hands free from Scorpios grip. "It's falling for them anyways because you hope that they could be different from what everyone say, but you know what I'm the one that's sorry.I'm sorry I wasted my time with you" she stormed off and left a shaken up Scorpio.
He stood silent as he watch her walk out of sight. He'd be lying if he said that her words didn't burn his heart.

~~
"What exactly do we need to do again" Sagittarius asked Capricorn.

     She rolled her eyes and pushed the book away from her in annoyance.  "Listen, I'm not trilled to be here either but at least I'm concerned about our grade and I'd really appreciate it if you did the same" Capri said forcing kindness into her voice.
    The fire groaned and picked up the book and started at it, "Cap like seriously what the hell are we doing".
     Capricorn explained the assignment to Sagittarius again and they began to work. About halfway through Sagittarius got bored and decided that he wanted to have some fun. He started rolling up pieces of paper and throwing them in Capricorns hair, he loved it when she got feisty with him.
     "Stop that" Capri pleaded for the 7th time in the last 10 minutes.
   "Stop being such a loser" Sag huffed.Okay that was it Capricorn was done with his bullshit, usually when people say stuff like that to Capri she just shrugged it off, but this was coming from the only guy in her high school life that she ever had a crush on.
    " Ha yeah, I'm the loser,you know it funny coming from the guy that's popular because his friends are popular" Capricorn said pushing her books into her bag and got up. She was stopped by a confused Sagittarius, no girl ever said that to him or well no ever said that to him, and he most certainly did not expect that from Capri.
    "What?" He asked through gritted teeth. Capricorn let out a humorless laugh. "Oh Saggi, haven't you noticed, you aren't anything special, Leo and Gemini are the it couple, Aquarius head cheerleader, Aries the jock and Scorpio the hot bad boy that every girl want, but you, you're just a tag along, the comic relief, you're just a loser" Capricorn and Sagittarius was only centimeters apart, she had a wicked smirk plastered on her face, and Sagittarius was fuming.
    In a split second his lips were pressed against hers.Capricorn was shocked but didn't hesitate on kissing Sagittarius back.
    "You talk too much" Sagittarius mumbled into the kiss. "You should shut me up more often" Capricorn smirked.

Time skip: the next day at lunch

"So you're saying, if I ask her out there is a possibility she's going to say yes and not laugh in my face?" Libra asked Aries. Aries nodded his head. The group began to discuss how Libra should ask out Aquarius when Sagittarius and Capricorn walked in holding hands, immediately people started to whisper. The entire status quo was failing apart and that wasn't necessarily a bad thing.
      Sag and Capri sat down with the others. Libra'a felt like he was about to have a heart attack when Aries called for his best friend Aqua to come sit with them.Aquarius happily accepted since she got tired of watching Leo and Gemini suck on each other's faces and Scorpio sulking.
She ruffled Libras curly blonde hair "nice" she said as she took a seat between libra and Aries. Libra was turning an unhealthy shade of red.
Aquarius blushed as she saw the effects she had. "A-Aqua w-would you like to go to homecoming with me" libra stuttered, he's usually way more normal when he talks to girls, but this was Aquarius the girl he's been crushing on since middle school and whoa she just said yes to bring his date, wait what.

As the days went by the status quo was gone, everyone were mingling and no one saw anyone (apart from teachers) as superiors.
"I'm so excited for homecoming"Gemini squealed. Gemini and Leo joined back their old friends and it was somehow like middle school all over again except now they don't think the boys have cooties.
The girls were indulge into conversation about dresses and limos while Pisces sat and drowned out the world. It's been a month since she last talked to Scorpio.
"Who are you going with Pi"Aquarius asked forgetting that Pisces was the only one that didn't have a date. Pisces forced a smile on her face and shook her head, "I'm not going" she said sadly.
"What,no,Pi you have to" Virgo pouted. "I can't, besides I don't have a date like you guys".
"Dates sucks, we're going as a group and you can't say no" Aries intruded the girls conversation.
Pisces looked around the table full of pleading eyes and nodded her head yes. The girls erupted in cheers.