Aries (F) x Sagittarius (M) part 1

Did she make your heart faster than I could? Did she give you what you hoped for?

"C'mom Aries" Leo said tugging her friend down the hall towards the school's library "it's going to be fun". Aries shrugged, she was never one to turn down a party but she knew that her ex-boyfriend Sagittarius will be there.

Aries and Sagittarius dated for 3 years and then one day he just called it off. "I dunno, I don't really feel like going to a party," Aries said as the two girls were joined by Taurus "what? no Ari you know it won't be any fun without" Taurus whined "and besides I already told Libra and Gemini we'd go with them" Leo added. "if I say no, I'm still gonna have to go right" Aries asked "yes" the two girls say in unison.

 "if I say no, I'm still gonna have to go right" Aries asked "yes" the two girls say in unison

The following Friday night, Aries slowly got dressed. All she wanted to do was stay in her bed and watch sappy romance movies but she knew Taurus and Leo enough to know the two girls would probably drag her to the party in her PJ's and besides that Aquarius and Pisces always throw the best parties.

The music coming from Aquarius and Pisces' house could be heard from a distance as Libra drove down the street looking for a parking spot. Both sides of the street were already lines with cars, people were everywhere. Aries let out a sign, maybe with this much people she wouldn't see Sagittarius.

"Thanks, boys" Aries waved to Libra and Gemini as she pushed her way into the living room, Taurus trailing behind her. "Ari" Pisces squealed seeing her friend "I'm so happy you decided to come," Pisces said hugging Aries. Aries crinkled her nose as the faint smell of beer filled her nostril. "whoa" she said with a chuckle "you, take care of her" she said to Scorpio pointing to a slightly tipsy Pisces.

The party was going great, after several bottles of beer (drinking age in Astroland is 18, don't fight me on this) and songs later Aries had completely erased her horrid love life from her mind. "I'll be back" Aries shouted to Taurus and Aqua over the blaring music. She pushed past bodies of sweat teens up the stairs of the familiar house. Aquarius and Pisces' house is huge, Aries towards Aquarius' bedroom she pushed the door but it was locked, she then tried Pisces bedroom, the door open easily and much to Aries displeasure Scorpio and Pisces were making out her bed " dear Orian, close the fucking door" Aries yelled exiting the room. Not wanting walk into another couple, Aries skipped out on checking the guest room and went straight to Mr and Mrs Waters (Aqua and Pisces' parents) room, she knew no one would dare to go in there.

Aries signed in relief when she saw that no one was in that room. She made her way to the bathroom. after a few minutes, she returned to the main bedroom. The pounding of her heart drowned out the sound of music as she took in the sight in front of her. Leo was laying on the bed with Sagittarius on top of her, their lips connected in a passionate kiss.

Aries had tears streaming down her cheeks in a matter of seconds. Her hands went straight to Mrs Waters dressing table, picking up the crystal vase, she let out a shaky breath as the vase went flying across the room to the well next to the bed. Aries entire body shook with rage. Her best friend and the boy she loves, kissing in front of her. The two occupants of the bed looked up in shook at Aries "oh god" Leo gasped.

The pounding in Aries' head got louder and louder as she fled the room. Hot tears stream down her face, she ran to the living room, most of the crowd had died down since it was passed midnight. "Take me home please" Aries whispered as she found Taurus and Libra. "What happened?" Taurus questioned pulling her best friend into a hug "I wanna leave please" Aries pleaded. Taurus and Libra quickly led Aries out of the house and towards the car. 

Taurus and Libra exchanged confused glances as they drove silently to Aries house. Aries had stopped crying but the pounding in her head didn't subside. Leo's betrayal flashing in her mind like a bad movie you want to stop but it never does. "Ari" Taurus called for the 3rd time before Aries mind  cleared and focused Taurus "yeah sorry" Aries whispered shaking her head slightly. "Um we're here" Taurus said as Libra pulled up to Aries driveway. "thanks, guys, I'll see you Monday" Aries smiled sadly. Taurus opened her mouth to say something but went against it, she knew Aries well enough to know that Aries wanted and needed to be alone. 

As the closed behind her, Aries pressed her back against the wall in the doorway, loud sob echoed the empty house

As the closed behind her, Aries pressed her back against the wall in the doorway, loud sob echoed the empty house. Aries felt her knees go weak as she slid down sitting on the cold wooden floor, her knees coming up to her chest as she cried. Aries didn't know how long she sat there, or how she got to her room. 

The sun was beaming brightly through Aries thin white and  blue curtains. It was blinding when Aries opened her eyes. She let out a shaky breath. Aries frowned her eyebrows in confusion as  loud  foot steps echoed from outside her door. Her parents weren't due back home for another day. A smile tugged on her lips as four figures still wearing pajamas appeared when her door swung open. 

Virgo, Pisces, Aquarius and Taurus came shuffling holding different objects

Virgo, Pisces, Aquarius and Taurus came shuffling holding different objects. Pisces had several tubs of ice cream in a bag, Virgo carried packets of sweets, Aquarius brought a box of tissue and Taurus brought a pile of chocolate bars. This was what Pisces would call the "boys can suck it" day, they first did this for Leo back in the 8th grade when a boy named Martian Stinkies kissed her and never spoke to her again. Tear sbegan to flow  invoulentary from Aries eyes again "it hurts so much" she cried into Pisces shoulder "shh, it's going to be okay". 

Please vote and comment 

Part will be up sometime soon

and thank you all so much for 6k reads