A/N and Tag Game

Heyyyy everyone, well before I get into the tag game I just wanna say a few things: 1st: thank you all for 2.5k reads that's so amazing and I'm so so happy thank you guys so  much.2nd: Sorry for not updating in forever but I had finals but I'm working on a lot of new stuff, there will be 2 more parts of long distance coming soon, again due to school me and Isabelle didn't have much time to write. 4th: If any of you guys like Harry Potter, I started a book in which I'll add short stories and imagines/one shots and what not, so if you guys like that sorta thing I'd be very grateful if you'd check that out. 5th MERRY CHRISTMAS OR HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

LOVE YA xx 

  Now on to the tag game 

Thanks Isabella for tagging me.

Do you have a crush on someone?  Yeah 

Do they like you back? I dunno 

Middle name? Too boss to have a middle name

Single/taken? Confused 

Last person you texted? My friend Narvin 

Last song you heard? Long way down by one direction 

Battery percentage?89%

Best girl friend? Rebecca 

Best guy friend? Narvin 

Favourite OTP? Ok so like I have a few OTP that I really love and I can't pick soooo Imma just list my top 5: Liam Paynex Zayn Malik, Pisces x Scorpio, Ron x Hermione, Draco x Harry, and Remus x Sirius (ayy wolfstar)

Why did you make this account? Well it started about 3 years ago when I stumbled on to wattpad and I was so intrigued by all the fanfictions, so I made the account for only reading, but while I started to read these amazing stories I started to get ideas so I started to write and  tada here we are now.

Current lock screen? Louis Tomlinson

Birthday? 11th March 

I tag all you to answer these questions in the comment section.