Detention

Females: Pisces, Virgo, Gemini, Sagittarius, Aquarius and Cancer

Males: Scorpio, Taurus, Leo, Capricorn, Libra and Aries

Virgo groaned as her eyes glanced at the clock which reads 5:00 another agonizing 2 hours needs to pass before she can be out of this hole. Her gaze fell on the teacher Mr Marcs who was fast asleep in front of the class. Virgo cursed herself for getting into detention . She never got detention but thanks to Capricorn, Taurus and Saggi, she's spending her Friday night trapped in school, although she did enjoy pranking Leo and Gemini.
At least all 11 of her friends got detention together, which didn't seem like a bad thing.Aries and Scorpio get into trouble every day so Virgo wasn't surprised when she saw them here. Libra and Aqua got detention for making out in a janitors closet and Cancer got in trouble for punching a girl that called her a disease. Virgo was surprised that Pisces got in trouble, along with Virgo, Pisces was the only other sign that never got into detention. But the thing that surprised them both is that Pisces got in trouble for chewing gum in class, something she did every day and no one cared at all.
Mr Marcs was a pretty laid back teacher so he allowed the signs to do whatever they wanted, as long as they stay in the room and don't wake him up.Everything was going pretty well. Aries and Leo were having an arm wrestling match, Pisces was fast asleep in Scorpio arms, Cancer and Gem cheered for their boyfriends and Libra and Aqua were making out again. Capricorn, Taurus and Sagittarius were arguing over what went wrong with their plan earlier today.

Pisces jolted awake when a very loud blood curdling scream came from outside the room. Scorpio wrapped his hands around her protectively. She looked at all her friends, they had the same worried looks on their faces.
Mr Marcs was woken up by the scream also, he tried contacting the office but no one answered. Then a second scream, this one was a little more distant that the one before.
"Capricorn lock the doors and don't leave on till I personally come back for you guys" Mr Marcs instructed, closing the door behind him and vanished down the hallways.
Capricorn ushered all the signs back into the class room and locked the doors. Cap looked at all of his friends worry his ocean blue eyes.

"What do we do now?" Cancer asked with fear, clinging on to Aries for dear life. Capricorn wish he knew the answer to that question. He wish he could tell them that they're safe and nothing is going to harm them but couldn't.

"I think we should just wait in here like Mr Marcs said" Virgo piped up. The signs nodded in agreement, since it seemed like the safest thing to do at the moment.

The signs sat in a circle on the floor and they didn't say anything. Each one of them silenced with fear.

Another loud scream came, then another and another. Loud screams were heard through doors. The signs gather together, back against a wall. Each scream got closer and closer then a bloody hand started to bang on the little window of the door.

"Open, open the door kids" Mr Marcs yelled. The 6 boys rushed to the door and unblocked in as quickly as they could. When the boys finally let their teacher in the girls ran over to him and Virgo quickly began to examine his wounds. Libra and Taurus barricaded the door.

"What happened"Capricorn asked. "He's losing a lot of blood V". Virgo wiped her hands on her uniform and took in a deep breath. "He got bitten by something and he's losing a lot of blood, I don't think he's gonna" She began to sob. Aquarius led her best friend away from the almost dead body of their teacher.

The girls tried to calm Virgo down, while the boys tried to get Mr Marcs to tell them what happened outside. Unfortunately he died with in minutes.

"We need to get out of this building" Libra said pacing back and fourth. His once white shirt was now covered in blood. "But how" Taurus asked pulling on his short brown hair.