Cancer(f) x Scorpio(m) ~Drunken kiss~

A quick update cuz I just finished reading a story and the idea is amazing so I sorta used it but made it more zodiac relatableish. I hope you guys like it.

P.S. It takes place in a college dorm thingy like a co-ed residences hall and yeah, I hope it doesn't get too confusing.

Sagittarius  oozed confidence. Cancer  watched as the girl danced with Scorpio, her silky blonde hair flying around as he threw her about, making her giggle. He too wore a huge grin on his face, and they were both laughing openly together. It sounded so sweet and looked so picture perfect that Cancer felt a pang of jealousy in her chest.

What's wrong with you? She chided herself. Since when did she care who Scorpio danced with? She quickly decided she didn't- he was welcome to any girl he wanted- and grabbed another beer to wash down the strange prickle in her chest. Feeling more confident, she strode over to speak with Leo.

The room was swaying, but Leo felt good as she danced to the rocky  music that blared around the room. However, just as she was telling a giggly Pisces  about how incredibly exceptional she felt, she was interrupted.

"How many beer have you had, Cancer?" Virgo  appeared, wearing a stern expression. Virgo's  head was slightly blurry as Cancer  grabbed her arm.

"Not many." she slurred. Was it 5, 6, 7? She'd been counting, but knew she'd got a little lost around eight.

"Well, I think you've had enough." Virgo tried to tug the bottle out of her hand, but Cancer held on tightly.

"Leave me alone" Cancer said with a pout.

Virgo rolled her eyes "You've obviously had too much to drink. I'm trying to help you." Virgo made another grab for the bottle, but Cancer  held it out of reach, spilling some of the goldish liquid onto the bright blue carpet in the residences hall.

"Yeah, well you can help me by acting less like a fussy control-freak and more like an actual friend."

"I am your friend." Virgo  dropped her arm, frowning deeply.

"Yeah, well. friends  let their friends have fun."Cancer stumbled off, registering the hurt in Virgo's eyes, but not allowing it to sink in. Why were her friends so desperate for her  to have a boring night? It was almost Christmas  for God's sake!

She pushed through the throng of people laughing, chatting and dancing to the deafening music and stepped out of the door. It was cold outside, Cancer cursed herself for not wearing  a thicker jacket, She stumbled along into the main school building, Cancer  ducked into an empty classroom. She needed to avoid the queasiness that she felt when stumbling around and the crowd of people.

But, if the cursing from an angry blonde was anything to go by, Cancer was far from alone.

"You said you'd locked it, Scorpio!" Sagittarius whispered harshly, as she pulled up the straps on her dress.

"Sorry, Sag." Scorpio replied with a lazy grin, looking far from it. Cancer stood  in place, stunned as she watched him button up his shirt. Sagittarius continued to mutter under her breath as she tried to neaten her messy hair, and Cancer's stomachs churned as she realized what she'd just interrupted.

"Sorry." She whispered, suddenly feeling very sick.

"Oh don't worry about it, Cancer. It's all Sccorpio's fault." Sagittarius said, rolling her eyes. "I told him to make sure it was locked." She paused. "Well... I'll see you around." And with that, the older girl strutted out of the classroom, swinging her high-heels by her side.