Destiny pt. 1

So i couldn't fit the chapter into one final chapter just the fact it didn't look right. So i'm gonna do it into two parts. The final chapter, i'm hoping would be tonight since i'm almost done. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter. :)

Have you ever felt so pumped with anger, that you're actually really excited to let it out? Its like i'm literally high with adrenaline. I could set this world on fire and I would skip around it like a maniac. I know I’m not acting like myself  but I don’t care. I’ve been tied down with so much pain and this is the first time, I can be the one to conflict on someone else. As cruel as it may sound, I’d rather let all my anger on this asshole then take it on some innocent person.  All these years he tormented me. I get to have my share in revenge. This is what I wanted. Its what I always wanted. And I’m going to make sure he gets what he deserves for taking everything I love away from me.

Snakes of black flames wrapped around his legs and arms. I can tell he was shocked about what happened. I couldn’t help but smirk at his confusion. Yes, bastard, I have changed and you’ve stayed the same. I twirled my sword feeling the energy he obtain. My sword shivered with pleasure.

I can't wait to eat his soul, my demi demon purred.

“We’ll see” My father grunted. I didn’t know he can hear my demon. Well, I’m learning everyday about demons, aren’t, I.

He stood there for a second and flash stepped behind me. I jumped back at least two feet. Unfortunately I didn’t get far enough because I was caught in black shadowy fog that he created. The dark foam was like giant anaconda. My lungs were squeezed so tight, I couldn’t even take one breath.  The tighter the toxic smoke wrapped around me, the louder he laughed. I can hear him chuckle with his true demonic voice. It sound like some metallic music, i listened.

I needed to think fast. I wasn’t going to die tonight. I can’t. Not yet. My sword was still in my hand. I used the tips of my fingers to swing the sword up in the air. The sword twirled down cutting the strings of the devils the fingers. I can hear him screech in agony from losing his fingers. Instead of smirking like I would hearing him in pain, I was panting. That was too close. He could have choked me to death.

My demon didn’t really care about my well being, she was just happy eating his fingers. I couldn't help to find that disgusting.She hummed in delight, already wanting more. I let out sigh and straighten up.

COME ON GET HIM, my demon roared. Her patience were very thin but I had to be careful. She didn’t. My fathers was aghast with his fingers gone. The ground began to shake harder and harder, the angrier my father got. Streaks of black stars popped out from his skin oozing black blood, this couldn’t be his fullest powers? Could it?

Hurry before he completes his transformation!!!, the demon cried inside of me. I nodded my head and  dashed toward him. I swung my sword at his waist. The sword stopped as his palm. Even though he was fingerless, he was still powerful enough to block me!! Fuck... He gave me smug looking grin, and then blast of screeching sound flew me to the hard muddy ground. This was bad, Seriously bad! I let out a loud aching cough. I stared out my hand and it was coated with blood. Shit. He was stronger than before...