Why does my heart fall for the same mistakes twice?

a/N HA I DID POST THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! ...now i should really start doing ma homework V_V

Vote or review. Maybe both ;)

Why does my heart fall for the same mistakes twice?

Zero held the gun up to Maria's head. I know I was supposed to be doing something. What was it?

...........................hmmmm its on the tip of my tounge.

Oh right Zero's going to kill Maria. I wonder why though. I mean I know Zero hates vampires, like how I hate vegetables but usual he walks away. Should I stop him or should I let him kill her. Hmm... it would leave me less work to watch her... All of sudden a nagging conscience of Yuki appeared on my right shoulder. HEY, shouldn't there be demon on the other side, oh wait she's inside of me. The angelic Yuki continue yelling for me to stop him.

"ALL RIGHT!" I shouted at the nonexistent Yuki. Zero and Maria looked at me oddly. It's not like I'm new to it. I've been given so many stares by students, that it comes natural. I snatched Zero's gun before he could yell at me to ask why.

"Sorry, Maria, blah blah blah it won't happen again blah blah, go back to you class and stop acting a douche and maybe more of the kids would like you" I said getting annoyed with little Yuki on my shoulder that whispered to me to be more nicer.

"I thought you would be kinder…Rin" She said faking a hurt look that I have to say was pretty impressive for a small vampire.

"I'm only nice to people who don't order me around" I rolled my eyes. It's true that I hate when people feel like there superior to me and that they can control me.

"I was just playing" She insisted like she was the victim.

"Yeah, and Kaname's a Saint" I said sarcastically. She looked down on the ground ashamed, still putting the act as if the show was still going on. I might as well go with act since I was hypothetically be "under cover"

"Maria, if you promise not act up again in class, I'll be kinder to you-OOOF" She didn't even let me finish my sentence before she attacked me with a hug! I've notice that I really don't like people hugging me unless I'm giving them…weird huh.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU RIN, I'M HAPPY THAT YOU FORGIVE ME!" She cried. When I thought she was done with hugging, she gripped me tighter and whispered "Girls like you, taste the best, I hope we can become friends" She left with a smirk.

"I swear she seriously going on the top of my list of vampires I hate the most..." I muttered. I turned around to see Zero glaring as Maria left. I'm still hoping that he forgotten our whole conversation.

"So, I'm going to go and patrol and leave this awkward scene" I said as I tip-toed away but I was dragged back by the collar of my uniform. I turned my head to find Zero glaring at me now? WHAT DID I DO?

"I know what you're trying to do?" He said.

"You caught me, I was trying to escape before you found out I took your wallet" I sighed.

"No, wait what?! You took my wallet!"

"Uh…no" I smiled at which in return I received his glares. He put out his hand meaning that he wants it back. So much for my headset for my Xbox I thought to myself.

"Here" I responded sadly.

He looked through his wallet counting each fives, tens, twenty's. "Rin, cough it up" He said looking up from his wallet.

"What do you mean?!"

"I'm missing a hundred" He stated.

"You could have lost it-WOOWOW, HEY STOP THAT!" I shouted. He went through all my pockets and couldn't find the money still.