Poisen Chocolate balls

Thanks for the reviews and votes!! :D

Lets go on with the chapter:

Okay as the typical teenage girl I am, I decided to stay in my room and annoy the living crap out of Hatchi. He eventually snapped and hid under the bed.

I feel so unwanted.

I don't like being mad at Zero but his over protectiveness is very annoying. I can tell he wants Yuki really badly but he doesn't have to make me the punching bag. I hate Zero clenching his teeth or fangs which ever, and doesn't tell Yuki his love for her. It would make everything a lot easier and mostly for me too. Many thoughts have rang through my head to run away and it's probably mostly because I'm peed off at Zero. But that one percent wants me to leave because it's the right thing to do. I don't know why yet…maybe it has something do with my father. The nightmares I had never really gone away, I just swallow some sleeping pills and I hardly remember anything. To release my stress I threw an eclipse book at the wall, fucken Bella kissed Jacob too.

….I need help

I wish Takuma was human, that way I had someone to talk to all day. I can't even watch Twilight without him; I need someone screaming in the background cussing out Edward.

Cue: Dramatic lonely songs.

. I guess I have to save it after he's out of his classes. The only thing left was to go shopping for chocolates but I'm too lazy.

" Curse my laziness" I sighed.

I rolled off my bed and soldiered crawled out the door. Yes, I've have completely have gone insane of boredom. I'm trying to avoid Zero all day because I'm still mad at the period silver boy. My arms were extremely tired from all that crawling and I managed to get up from the wooden floor. I was hungry and I wanted food. I spotted Yuki in the kitchen with a bag of burned chocolate balls. I'm desperate okay I need something sugary in my stomach. I snatched the chocolate from her hands and ate them except for one since all them didn't fit in my mouth. Oh how I wish I was Kirby. The moment the chocolate touched my tongue it made me want to gag.

"Y…..ukki, what did you do to-toto the chocolates" I almost barfed. Her face was red as a cherry. She twiddled her thumb.

"Never mind don't need to say anything, Kaname right" I spitted out the chocolates to the trash can.

"I saw that you and Zero got in a fight" Yuki murmured. I'm sorry Yuki I love you but you need to get out more I thought. Everyone knows that me and Zero fight.

"Yeah we fight and were fine the next day, it's nothing new Yuki" I smiled.

"So why were you so mad at him?" Yuki asked cleaning the spilled chocolate powder that was all over the kitchen counter.

"He just really hit my last nerve today, that's all" I said searching through the freezer for ice cream. But there was none there but ice cubes. The world has come to an end. Just let the world split in half, have volcanoes pop out everywhere. Before I could start my tantrum there was a yellow note.

Dear Rin,

Reminder YOU ATE YOUR ICE CREAM YESTERDAY!

Heh oh yah, I wrote that down to go buy some more but still what am I going to do now. All I have left for candy is Yuki's last poisons chocolate balls. Then again I could give it to Zero for pay back. Yeah I think I might do that and probably make matters worse.

"Hey you've given Zero the same thing every year right?"

"Yes" Yuki sighed.

"How about I give this to him and the whole fight shall deceased." I grinned showing her the last chocolate ball.

"What if he doesn't like the chocolate?"

"If I say it's from you I doubt he'll hate it" I grinned.

"Wait how does this end the fight?" She asked.

"Don't know just want to see his face when he eats the chocolate" I laughed and with that I left looking for Zero. It's weird it's harder to stay away from Zero than it is to find him. He must be a terrible hide-in-go-seeker. The first place I found him was in the bathroom sitting all emo style. I swear he is definitely on his period. Maybe this chocolate will help him, I mean it helps me. He didn't look up when I came in. I set the chocolate in the palm of his hands. Little did I know it was a trap…?

He locked his fingers into mine and he wouldn't let go. He obviously thought way too much in this plan. I would have done it way better.

"Care to tell me what's your problem today" He growled.

"My problem what's your problem!" He loosened his grip and bit his lower lip. He finally let me go and left my arm pinkish.

"You've been lately watching all the wrong things I do today and it's not fair. I don't point out everything you do is wrong" I said rubbing my arm.

"I'm sor-"I didn't let him finish his apology because I pushed the chocolate ball into his mouth.

"There apology accepted…for now" I grinned. His face went paler than pale. He swallowed the chocolate without even chewing it.

"What do you put in it?" He gagged.

"Don't know Yuki made it who knows what she put in it" I laughed uncontrollably. Zero rushed to the sink to rinse out his tongue.

"I'm guessing this makes us even" I said shaking his hand. He nodded slightly and stared at my neck. He couldn't have made it more obvious…

"Alright I guess you're going to owe me." I sighed pulling back my hair to reveal my neck.

"Rin, no, I...I can't" He stuttered. I bit my finger causing it to bleed somewhat. In an instant he licked my finger from bleeding. He pulled me closer as if we were "hugging" Zero carefully puncture my neck licking the drops that trickle down.

Zero P.O.V

The blood of Rin was hot against my cool tongue. I wasn't just able to taste her blood but her desires, secrets and love. I knew it was wrong but I was curious to see what happened in her past. I was strolling down memories of her and Hatchi. When she first had Hatchi as a puppy, she didn't make many friends. I continue searching and found Rin chained but it wasn't the same person. She had black flames that were tattooed to her skin. She had black feathery wings and red eyes that were dotted.

"I hate, I hate, and I hate him" She repeated.

"Who do you hate so much and why are you chained" I asked. This place is so dark , is this what keeps Rin up all those nights?

"I can't say, but you can go in that door and find out but that's if she'll let you" The non-Rin responded. I nodded my head and as she said there was a large wooden door. When I got closer to the door a code lock was formed out of nowhere.

"I can't go in" I murmured.

"Check if she left a hint? She apparently leaves yellow notes or hints" The non-Rin suggested. On the side of the code was scratched.

"It's getting colder now and the darkness consumes me. No one will ever know the pain I feel inside... "

"How is this a hint?" I growled.

"It's not; it means you wouldn't understand…" She sighed. She tried to shake the shackles to free herself but it was to no prevail

"What do you mean?" I asked. The vision was fading and reality was appearing.

"Damn Zero, I knew you were hungry but you shouldn't starve" Rin scowled. She got up and washed some of the blood off her neck.

"Hey next time can you bite my wrist instead because the only thing that I can excuse myself for this is a hickey." Rin frowned.

I wondered and thought is this all act. Is the person I'm looking at really happy?

"Rin, are you happy…?" I asked.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Want the next chapter?

Review and vote, they inspire me to post the next chapter :)