Has Kaname ever touched you?

I sat on the shaded brown chair hardly listening to Zero complaining about the vampires again. Okay I do agree that 80. % of the night class are douchebag but the other 20. % are pretty cool like Takuma for instants. Me and him are best buddies! He was the first friend I ever made besides Zero and Yuki but that's different they were force to like me. As I sit here wrapped in my thoughts, the headmaster brought up once again and recalled Zero' his son.

"YOU might have taken care of me but I never remembered becoming your son!" Zero snapped the wooden desk in half.

"You always obsess over the details …It's such a pain" The headmaster said shrinking in his chair.

"Rin, are you okay? You haven't said a word." The headmaster worried.

"It's nothing" I responded gazing to the left.

"Hey Yuki, you're more his kid than any of us. Don't you have anything to say" Zero questioned hoping she can support him. But as always Yuki supports Kaname, so she really didn't mind helping out.

Rin... A cold soft voice whispered in my thoughts.

Rin there so much blood.

There so much of her blood.

Don't you remember her?

Her flesh all over the floor?

You screaming mommy?

Because I do. It chuckled darkly.

My stomach started to turn and cold sweat went down my neck. I stood up from the chair leaving the office as if I had to vomit.

"Rin, where are you going?" Yuki called out hearing the slam of the doors colliding.

~XXX~

Why can't he leave me alone? Isn't my life screw up as it is! I need fresh air that's what I need. That would take away the nausea and the dark memories. I push the exit door open and dashed into the night. I ran until my legs couldn't take another step. I found myself at the bridge that divided the night and day. My head was pounding of reminiscences.

"Shit" I panted feeling my head beginning to swirl. My mind was playing a movie and I couldn't find a remote to turn it off! Damit!

A picture of my family was beginning to burn. The crying and screaming were blending together. The pain was curing my blindness. I can see the hurt in my mother's eyes. The photo of her smiling was forced not natural. She's been morning and I didn't help her.

"So much blood" I moaned, covering my eyes from the roll playing nightmare. Next was a scene of a garden but not just any garden, my mom's garden. I saw myself in the past little and adorable. But something was wrong. My mom looked different. She seemed more depressed?

My mom was basking on the backyard porch, gazing at nothing. I unlock the back door and broke her away from her thoughts.

"Mommy, what are you doing?" I asked sitting right beside her.

"Nothing, honey, just staring at my beautiful flowers." She smiled. Kissing my forehead as if nothing was wrong.

"Mommy, Your Bleeding! What happened?" I gasped, staring at her bruised and bleeding arm.

"OH, I didn't even noticed, I was just gardening and, uh the roses scratched me" She replied.

"But they look more like hand prints…"

"Hey, shouldn't you be studying for your Test? Last time I checked you were going to show daddy an A+ this time for Social Studies and NOT socializing with Hatchi" She teased.