SLEEP OVER AT TAKUMA

Don't forget to____

♦ Vote

♦Review

:3

I held a shovel in one hand and 2 pairs of gloves in the other. Zero was grooming White Lilly which looked like she was enjoying it too much. I dragged the shovel inside and waited for the stupid orders from Zero. We skipped class just to clean the stables…I could have skipped class and played my game on my new flat screen TV but no.

"I already cleaned Lilly's room, you get to clean the rest" He said putting the wooden brush on the counter. I let out a long sigh and went to work. Zero lied down on the yellow hay relaxing like the lazy bum he is. I couldn't help but glare each time I had to shovel crap from the ground.

"Quiet glaring and get to work" He said opening one eye and then closing.

"Jack ass" I muttered.

"What was that?"

"Nothing" I grinned. Sweat was dripping down my forehead and I was only here for 3 minutes and I smelled like shit. After the last two seconds I quiet. I dropped the shovel and stomped on it. I hopped over the mini gate that kept the horses sealed.

"Where are you going?" Zero frowned.

"Bed" I growled kicking the hay on him.

"You only lasted 3 minutes" He said picking the hay off his shirt.

"Well give me a shiny golden star sticker for effort" I huffed right about to leave the stables. When Yuki pop out in front of the door, I nearly yelped.

"Rin, Zero why aren't either of you in class" She scolded.

"On behalf, I blame the white hair farmer" I said pointing at him.

"C'mon already we have to go before the day class start forming a mob outside the moon dorm." Yuki said beginning to leave.

"Alright, Alright, I'm coming" I growled. I turned over and stared back at Zero. He didn't move from his spot.

"Zero you coming …are you okay?" I asked. He was holding his throat as if he was choking.

"Zero!"

"I'm fine, all be there in there in a few minutes" He coughed.

"Are you sure I can wait~

"Just go Rin" He nearly screamed.

That was my cue to leave. I walked away slowly from the stables hoping that Zero would catch up…he didn't

I could tell you everything, how me and Yuki were working our ass off. Pushing and shoving the Day Class students back and receiving many glares of hatred by every single one of them. But I won't because you're probably tired of hearing it. Anyways once we were done with all that crap, it was time for the night shift. Yuki and I had to go our separate ways to cover as much of the campus as we can. Yuki stayed more by the Day class while I took much of the Night class area. This was probably the biggest mistake I ever did. A group familiar Night class surrounded me. I pulled Mr. Uchi as he formed to his original size.

"What the hell ya'll want" I said sounding in horrible country accent.

"Why is Kaname so interested these humans, she can't even talk right" Ruka scowled.

"Well miss prostitute of Kaname, you just proved that he is pedophile" I said faking a shiver.

She let out a low growl preparing to fight, when the carrot head held her off. "There's no point in getting jealous, Ruka." He glanced around the group of vampires. "The same goes for the rest of you. If Kaname finds out about this, He'll be furious." This time he was the one to actually shiver.