~Raspberry snow cone

Decided to be a nice author for now and let Rin relax from the pain and torment of her father...just for a momemnt though XD

~Raspberry snow cone

As i was snuggling in my warm soft blue blanket, I couldn't help but shake the feeling that something was off. This room, there is something missing. It's seems to be bigger and my bed as well. I rubbed my hand on a huge empty cold spot that was left untouched on the mattress. I feel like I'm missing someone...I just don't know who?

Realizing the fact that i wasn't going to go to sleep anytime soon, i rolled out of my bed. Once i set my foot down to ground, i pressed something soft and loud. It gave a pierce squeak nearly making me jumping out of my skin. I looked down to find a round cushiony yellow ball. It was chewed up pretty badly having some of the stuffing falling out.

"Why would I have a chewed up ball in my room" I thought to myself. It was stupid to keep laying around on the floor so i headed to my mini trash can to throw it away. But when I got there, I couldn't release the ball. I feel like it meant something to me probably more than the world itself. In defeat i couldn't throw it away, as stupid as it sounds. I took the ball with me to the bed and suddenly felt better that I even started to feel sleepy...

~XXX~

NEXT MORNING

After having great night sleep, and now off to another dreading day of school. Yuki was already stumbling out of bed and running out the door yelling for Yori to wait for her. Zero was clearly nowhere to be found probably sleeping in...does he sleep with no shirt? I can already feel my face to turning red. I ran to the water faucet splashing cold water on my cheeks.

Oh...lord, I just had the talk about sex and now I'm thinking about Zero with no shirt. WHEN DOES THIS TEENAGE MIND END!

I grabbed a paper towel wiping the water that was dripping off my chin. As i cleaned my face, the bell rang meaning class have started and I was once again late for my first hour of the day. I walked out the headmaster quarters and headed straight for my first period.

I creaked opened the door slightly and saw the teacher was still lecturing on about the lesson. Maybe if I quietly go through he won't notice. It's worth a shot right?

I squeezed my body through the small opening. I didn't want to open the door any wider for the fear that it might creak and the teacher will catch me sneaking in. The students broke their gaze from their teacher and looked up at me. They took a few seconds to acknowledge my presence and then went back to giving their all attention to the teacher.

The teacher was still facing the board writing ridiculously stupid equations. He didn't seem to notice that I was even here. I tiptoed across the classroom, looking back at the teacher cautiously. I still felt paranoid with the fact that i might just get away with being tardy for the first time.

As I went up the stairs heading to my empty desk. Although it wasn't so empty as I thought it would be. I found myself a lost dumb silver haired boy in my seat! He had his head lying down, obviously napping through another lesson.

I poked his pale white cheeks but that didn't work. Instead he buried his head deeper into his arms so nothing could touch his face. When i couldn't reach his face, i tugged on his ears that were pulled by his Master. He winced and finally looked up at me giving me his one on one glares.

"That's my spot" I said whispering a low growl.

"I don't see your name on it?" He responded lazily lifting up his head.