Shopping part 2

SHOPPING PART 2

Third P.O.V

Rin stared blankly at Zero not sure what to say. Probably because she didn't understand what he was trying to ask but of course Rin was completely off course. ( V_V)

"Sorry I'm not into the whole vampire biting me thing" She spoke bluntly. Zero let out a long sigh already knowing he wasn't going to get nowhere. Rin shrugged ignoring Zero's question. She focused back on the two bite marks on her neck thinking about just leaving it there and claims it's a hickey. If she bothers covering it, it may become too noticeable.

"Oy, Zero I need you to go out and buy me something" Rin smiled evilly.  She was devious alright. Zero raised in eyebrow.

"For what?" He asked.  Rin pointed at her neck and that shut him up good.

"I need you to go down to a story called Pink and buy me a light tone shade" She somewhat ordered. He gave me the you-gotta –be-joking look.

"I'm completely serious if I covered it up with a bandage, it'll be too noticeable. If I leave it out it look I'm into the whole vampire biting me thing…and they look like hickeys in a way." Rin explained. That was enough to have Zero leave the bathroom. When Zero was gone, Rin wrapped her neck with a bow from her uniform, making it look really stylish. When she got out the bathroom, she nearly ran into Yuki. Yuki stared back blankly at the running Zero.

"Where's Zero going?" Yuki questioned ignoring Rin's awesome bow tie.

"He's going to a girl store called Pink" Rin responded with a mischief smile.

"EHHH why would he want to go there?"

"He's a very confused boy" Rin shook her head sadly. Yuki silently agreed.

"You want to follow him?" Yuki asked randomly. What has Yuki came to the dark.

"Yuki how could say you such things, we should give Zero his privacy…" Rin said leaving a long pause.

"Wanna go now?" Yuki asked checking her visible watch.

"Yeah let's get a camera on the way." Rin grinned cheekily.

~XXX~

(Insert time)

Rin's P.O.V

We caught up to Zero at the store called Pink. Many girls gazed at him and most likely had 3 things in their mind. He was either taken, married, or gay. Yuki was behind me breathing intensely.

"What the hell, Why are you breathing so hard down my neck" Rin growled. Yuki was shaking like a wet Chihuahua.

"Sorry Rin, but maybe we should turn back" Yuki whimpered. I thought I almost saw the day that Yuki Cross wanted to do something bad.

"C'mon Yuki we'll just sneak a pic of Zero in the store and then will scurry out here" I planned.

"I don't know" She hesitated.

"C'mon were in this together" I smiled warmly. I lend out my hand for deal and slowly she reached out her hand.

"Rin, Yuki, why are you here" Zero seethed. I dropped my hand closing the deal. I tossed the camera at Yuki giving her stern look.

"Yuki Cross I'm very disappointed in you; what have I told you about stalking boys" I wagged my finger at her.

"Wait what happen were in this together" She cried.