We meet again

ENJOY THE CHAPTER

Today was announced a new pureblood was to come to the Night class. Everyone was astonished except for me.  I of course new who it was. But for some reason the Headmaster didn't seem surprised either. Zero was pissed off and nearly blew his top off. I didn't react to any of it. I just pretended that it was some five year old starting one of his tantrums.  Hatchi was right beside me and I gave him all the information he needs to know. Someone had to give Tala the tour, Yuki was much hesitated and Zero already said no.

"I'll go give Tala the tour, come on Hatchi." I whistled.

"Wait if you're going by yourself, I'll go with you Rin" Zero said not expecting me to offer myself to the duty. 

"No" I rejected.And closed the door behind me, I know I'm being cruel but I had to do it. My heart it still hurts, I wish I had a degree for heart surgery maybe I could fix it on my own. I didn't understand why this pained me so much. All i know it was because of Zero. And if i stayed away from him maybe this things that's hurting my heart will go away...

I went down the stairs that led me out the school. It was already sunset and the sky look like a light purple. Tala came out from her limo outside the gate running with shopping bags in her hands.

"HEY RIN" She waved with a ton of bags on her arms.

"You went shopping?" I rose in eyebrow.

"WELL OF COURSE, SINCE YOU RUINED MY OTHER DRESS" She roared. Ugh…I thought I yelled a lot.

"Fine, let's hurry up and get your tour over it." I said squeaking my ear not all caring to argue with her since today was bad enough day.

"Rin...you're not yelling back…did something happen when you came back." Tala said her voice concerned grabbing my shoulder.

"I just don't feel like yelling today." I shrugged ready to get this day over with. Out of nowhere Zero came and slapped Tala's hand away. Zero was holding me back and my body was aching to punch him and runnaway.  instead I pushed off of him and gave him a glare that I usually only give to Kaname.

"OWWWY ALREADY I'M BEING BULLY ON THE FIRST DAY" She whined.

"Sorry, Zero has a nasty habit of hurting people" I said. The man from the limo came with her suitcase and I helped him carry them for him.

"Come on, Tala, I don't have all day…." Then i stopped something was clearly wrong with me.

"WHY THE FUCK AM I CARRYING YOUR BAGS" I yelled dropping the bags to the ground

"AWWW C'MON IT'S BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME" She whined.

"YOU ARE GOING TO GRAB YOU OWN SHIT" I snarled.

"You're so mean Rin-chan! How can I possibly carry all these bags"

"You're a Pureblood, you have unlimited strength. It's not rocket science" I smirked.

"Ha Ha Ha, Yah use my own words against me" She rolled her eyes. Little did I know Zero was hearing our whole conversation? He was staring at us with wide eyes.

"Do you know this vampire" Zero sneered.

"Let's just say we met over-night" Tala grinned. A spark went through Zero; he immediately took the hint of what had happend. He pulled out his gun aiming to shoot Tala. I reacted quickly and  I high kicked his hand sending his gun flying elsewhere.

"Rin...was she the one who beat you up, if so why are you protecting her!" He yelled pulling me toward him which is the last place I want to be.

"Zero, what I do shouldn't concern you know more." I stated pushing off his chest but he caught onto my wrist. Why can't he just let me go!