Pearl x Steven

Pearl comfort Steven when he went through emotional things but what about relationship problems. She is no expert at these type of things.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Pearl's P.o.v

"Amethyst, do you know where Steven went, I haven't seen him in 3 days"

"He came in last night and he seemed different"

"Different like how"

"More depressed, I asked him if he wanted to go somewhere with me but he said no in a weird way, might just be me"

"I'm going to go che-"

I was interrupted by the temple door glowing. Amethyst and I averted our attention to the door hoping it was Steven but it was just Garnet.

"It's the G'squad"

"Hello Amethyst, Morning Pearl"

"Hey Garnet, I'll be back"

Garnet nodded her head in approval as I summoned my room to the temple.

"Oh hey Garnet, do you know where is Steven"

Garnet stared for a moment.

"He is in his room but be careful"

"Okay thanks Garnet"

I walked into my room then jumped on top of the tallest waterfall in my room.

"Rose's room should be up here"

My eyes locked on a pink hole that was showing on the top of my room. I jumped through it making sure not to make a lot of noise.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Steven's P.O.V

i something landed in my room but I didn't mind it, I wasn't in the mood to go see what it was. My mind was only worried about one thing.

"Connie" I whispered to myself

"Steven...Steven"

I got up to follow the voice to find Pearl in my room looking for me. I wiped the tears from my face with the sleeve of my shirt.

"Steven, there you are"

Pearl ran up to me and engulfed me in a hug but this hug was different. I felt warmer than usaul, actually I wanted to stay like that for a long time. After she realised me from the hug she stared at me.

"Steven, are you okay"

When she said that, flashbacks of the situation took place.

The argument

The crying

The breakup

Tears began to form at the corners of my eyes but quickly disappeared.

"It's just"

"......"

"IT'S CONNIE, ALL THE TIME I SPENT WITH HER WASTED"

"What happened"

"SHE CHEATED ON ME"

Pearl froze like she was suprised at the situation.

"I..I..did she tell you why"

"NO, THAT'S THE CRAZY PART, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE IF I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID"

"Steven, maybe it wasn't you"

"You really think it wasn't me"

"Of course, maybe she just got tired"

I looked at Pearl who sat down on the floor, she patted the empty spot next to her. Being me I walked over and sat next to her.

"I'm glad that you trust me, Steven"

"Why wouldn't I, you are pretty, smart, nice and you make me feel warm"

"Because I'm not the best at relationship advice, wait-"

"Pretty, no-one ever called me that"

"I bet every man wanted to be with you"

"Actually I've never had my first kiss"

"Wow Pearl"

"Yea I know"

"Well maybe I could be your first kiss"

Pearl blushed a deep blue.

"Steven I don't know"

"I'll make it quick, I promise"

"Okay"

"Close your eyes"

"What do this have to do with the human ritual"

"It makes it better"

Pearl closed her eyes giving me all her trust. I moved a little bit closer to her before stroking her face with my hand.

"Steven"

"I'll make it quick"

I placed both my hands on her face then brushed my lips over hers. It wasn't much but I had to take it slow.

"Steven"

"Yes"

"Do you feel better"

"With you I always feel a little bit better"

____________________________________________________________________________________
This story is going on a month break for the Steven Universe Truth or Dare by the way it's out now so go check it out.