Alone together (Pearlnet)

Pearl P.O.V

"Okay, Steven watch slowly" I said as I grabbed Garnet's hand. We began to dance slowly. She spun me around afterwards grabbing my back for support. I wrapped my leg around her leg the unwrapped it. She forced me on the wall seductively causing me to blush. She was leaning closer until gave her the Steven's here look. She quickly realised and we all went to the kitchen.
__________________________________________________________________
Skip till Steven leaves with Connie

Pearl P.o.v

"Garnet want to finish that dance" I said. Garnet nodded and she got up where the wall was because what would we do without it. We grabbed eachother hands. She spinned me around and forced me on the wall seductively again. I closed my eyes. She leaned closer and began to kiss my cheek then my neck. She stopped kissing me so I opened my eyes. She grinned because she knew I was desperate. I began to make out with her as we slowly edged towards the couch. Garnet laid on the couch as I got on top of her and continued to kiss her. We really got into it because I didn't hear the door open and temple door open. "Pearl...and...Garnet" Amethyst and a tall woman said. The woman unfused to form Steven and Connie. Steven fell out while Connie stood their shook. Amethyst simply busted on laughing. "I can explain" I said.
_________________________________________________________________

2 weeks after the incident

_________________________________________________________________

I approached Garnet. "Garnet" I said slightly embarrassed. "Yes Pearl" she said. "Can we do that again" I said. "Pearl I cant because you are not my girlfriend" She said. "Im my own girlfriend" she continued. I got sad a little. "I do love you like that but this is awkward with me being a fusion and all" She continued some more. "Well you are to people in one so that make you one person. "You have a point pearl" She said. "Can we do it then" I said with hope" I said with hope. "Pearl I have a question for you" Garnet said. "Yes" I replied. "Will you be my girlfriend" she said. I was so happy that I teared up. "Dont cry Pearl" she said. "Yes" I said hugging her. "But this time lets take it slow and watch a movie" Garnet said and I held her hand as we walked to her room. All I have to say is that Garnet knows what movie to pick to make me happy.
__________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading more requests plz and dont forget to follow because I will follow back.