Sardonyx x Male Reader

Sardonyx teaches Y/N some magic that can solve his problem but also she teaches him an important lesson.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Y/N P.o.v

"Okay today is the day I am going to ask her out"

I clenched my knuckles in anticipation as I sat in my chair next to my lab partner which is my crush. She is a very popular girl and I've been talking to her ever since we were paired by the teacher.

"Okay class today we are going to try a new project"

"It consists of you holding your lab partner's hand and looking into their eyes"

"Um excuse me but why are we doing this" I said

"Well I read an article and basically it said that if you love someone when you hold their hand you would blush and your pupils would get bigger"

"Oh well okay"

"Okay turn around to your lab partner and do what I just said"

Emerald (which is my lab partner) looked at me then grabbed my hand. I blushed at the contact but held her hand softly. I looked deeply into her eyes, slowly I began to lean forward but soon I was stopped by her.

"Y/N I don't like you like that"

Those words
Those 7 words
was like a dagger to the heart

"Plus your body looks wimpy, who would protect me and your face....don't get me started"

"Probably never kissed a girl honestly"

I raised my hand and asked to be excused.

____________________________________________________________________________________Sardonyx P.o.v

I was waiting in the hallway with Alexandrite, Opal, and Garnet next to the Ms. Pearl's office.

" So what did she do now" Garnet asked

"Well this boy called her some unlovely names-" I began to say

"Then he got his ass beat" Opal said hyped

Honestly I could tell that was Amethyst talking.

"It was inappropriate what she did though"

And that people was Pearl talking.

I heard fast footsteps then all of a sudden this strong wind past me but I could tell it was a gem running. There was a thump sound after the gem ran past us so Opal and I quickly got up to see what was wrong. We saw a gem lying on the floor with tears streaming down his face also his face was scratched up from the impact. A moan escaped his mouth before he opened his eyes then looked at me.

"Y/N"

"Sardonyx"

I helped Y/N up making sure to be careful about moving his body.

"Why are you crying"

"She rejected me because of my body.....wait don't you do magic"

"Yes the lovely Sardonyx can do magic"

"Can you make me handsome and muscular"

I sat down on the locker then patted the floor beside me the Y/N came to sit beside me.

"Listen Y/N..you shouldn't live off someone else standards..its is certainly not going to be a lovely outcome"

"If I was more-"

"You don't have to be more I like you how you are...everyone does"

"She made fun of me because I never kissed a girl"

"....."

"I was going to ask her out today but it is no point now"

"If you kissed a girl would that make you happy"

"It would make me have a better chance"

"F*** that girl she is nothing good" Opal said from a distance

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sardonyx cupped my face then slowly but gently placed her lips on mine to meet with a passionate kiss.

"Nobody's perfect not even the lovely Sardonyx herself" She whisper

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry this one is short but I am making a new story called Scandalous. It is a pearlmethyst. One day Amethyst asks Pearl to hang out with her, surprisingly Pearl says yes. All I'm going to say is after that Pearl starts catching feelings for Amethyst. But the only problem is Pearl's family is extremely homophobic and down right doesn't like Amethyst while Amethyst feels as though no one likes her and she is just a mistake but it is much deeper than that.