Opal x Sugulite

Sugulite accidentally injures Opal in a sparing match.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Opal P.o.v

I felt pain all over my body as I fell down the floor of the Ancient Sky Arena. Waves of panic set over me as I looked at the wound that was in my chest. My body laid responseless as my vision came to a blur.

"OPAL"

"OPAL"

I heard my name being called but there was nothing I could do about.

"Sugulite"

After that everything faded out.

------------------------------------

"Opal"

"Please wake up"

I hear my name again as I woke up. My eyes instantly locked on Sugulite and all I saw was her crying. Everywhere in my body felt pain as I tried to get myself up. I moaned in pain as my attempt failed.

"Opal"

"Sugulite are you crying"

Sugulite didn't answer as she looked at me astonished, tears was still streaming down her face. I noticed she didn't have her glasses on which caused her eyes to be exposed.

"Who knew you had a weak point for me"

I blushed at the thought of Sugulite caring about me because if you didn't notice she's quite reckless and doesn't show care for many things.

"Opal, I care about you"

"Yeah but you always seem to be the one who doesn't really cry or show affection to anybody"

"Cause this side is only for you"

Another blush crept up my cheek when she said that.

"W-what do you mean"

"You are the one I care about and love, sure I love Steven but this love is different"

"That's why I cried when I thought you were dead and that's why I carried you to my room to make sure you were okay"

"Suguite...thank you"

"For what"

"For healing my wounds, for making sure I was okay, for loving me the way I am"

"I couldn't let you die and who wouldn't love you"

"Many actually, I'm a defect"

"Well F*ck what they have to say because I know for a fact that you are the most awesome gem I've ever seen"

"Hey Sugulite"

"Huh"

"I love you, too"

Sugulite smiled as she held my hand, making it feel warm and cozy, making me feel warm and cozy.

"Maybe when I heal, we can have a rematch"

"In your dreams, I'm not going to hurt my new girlfriend"

"Yeah well one day I want a rematch"

"You are too Special to me"

I smirked to her remark.

"I'm going to enjoy this relationship" I whispered to myself as Sugulite turned off the light and got in the bed with me.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Just a short story