Diamonds and Stars with Triangles (Lapis x Jasper and Steven x Connie)

Jasper P.o.v

"So Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl wanted me to take you to get groceries, Steven"

"Grocery shopping with you and Jasper"

"Yea Rose, that defect said that you need your "proper nutrition so you can grow big and strong" although I don't understand why you just shape shift"

"HE IS NOT ROSE, HIS NAME IS STEVEN" Peridot yelled from the other room

"Whatever can we just get this over with"

"Don't act like you don't want to hang out with me"

"I don't, Lapis"

"Whatever"

Their was a knock on the door which startled Steven a little bit.

"I'LL GET IT"

Steven ran over to the door to opened it while I got the keys to my car out of my room. I summoned my room and grabbed my keys when I came out Steven was introducing Lapis to this new human. He looked at me when my door closed while his eyes sparked in excitement.

"Jasper come meet Connie"

"Connie ?"

"YEA"

He dragged me from the temple to the living room where Lapis and Connie was talking.

"Connie come meet Jasper"

"Okay"

Connie walked over to me and held out her hand while looking me straight into the eye's. I took hold of and held it firmly but made sure not to smash it.

"Nice to meet you....Connie"

"Nice to meet you too"

We smiled at each other awkwardly until Connie released my hand then looked back at Steven.

"So Steven are you ready to go to the grocery store" Lapis said

"YESS"

"Come on then"

We walked out the door and walked to the car wash where Greg was washing my car. Even though Greg is sensitive, he is kinda cool to hang out with.

"You done Greg"

"Yea just let me wash her off with this water"

He washed off the car then came up to me holding his hand out.

"What do you want"

"Well the car isn't going to pay for itself"

"Whatever Greg...here" I said as I took the money out of my wallet to give to him

I got in the driver's seat while Lapis got in the passenger's seat and Steven and Connie was in the back.

"Now where are we supposed to go"

"The grocery store....and it is on 3729 north Pearl street"

"They have a street named after her too, huh Lapis"

"Yea Pearl told me that the mayor named a street after her"
"Hmm the mayor can do that...tell me more"
__________________________________________________________________________________
Steven's P.o.v

While Lapis was explaining politics to Jasper, Connie and I was talking about the past memories we had together.

"Steven remember when we fought the gem monsters"

"Connie that was 5 years ago and I still remember it like yesterday"

"Steven your 16 year mind remembers everything"