Peridot x Reader

It has been a couple years since Peridot joined the Crystal gems and you was still uncomfortable with her every since Pearl gem got cracked. (Just like Garnet x reader just without the birthday)
__________________________________________________________________

[Y/N] P.ov

You sat there under Pearl's favorite tree. You pulled out the cracked gem and placed it on the ground. "Pearl just stay in there please dont die" you said while tearing up. "Ugh what's wrong with you clod" Peridot said. You looked behind you and saw her standing there. "I don't want to talk about it" You said. Peridot frowned and said "I'm sorry about Pearl" she said. "Ya you would know how it feels" you said. "Actually I do" Peridot said. "What" You said. "Lapis" She continued. "Oh Im sorry"You said putting a hand on her shoulder. "Maybe we can be friends" you said. "Really" Peridot said. "Ye-" was all you could say before Peridot kissed you. You pushed Peridot off "calm down friend" You said.
____________________*___________*_______________________________*_

You and Peridot have been friends for years now. Peridot felt like another Pearl but she wasn't. "Warm up buddy" she said handing you alcohol. You resisted because you knew Pearl didn't like you drinking such a human substance. "No Pearl wouldn't like it Peridot" You said. "Come on babe try it" she said. You cringed when she said stuff like that. "Peridot...I said-" was all you could say before Amethyst and Garnet. "Peridot I thought you changed" Garnet said. "What I did" she said sweating. "No you didn't" Garnet said. "You have been recording us for yellow diamond" Amethyst said. I instantly caught on "You wanted her to know our weakness" I yelled at Peridot pointing at her chest. " Peridot I thought we were friend's but you have the nerves to turn against us" I said. "I even pretended to like you like that so you wouldn't be depressed" I said. Peridot looked flustered. "Tell me the truth Peri..dot, did you crack Pearl gem" You said. Peridot sighed "Yes I did crack her gem because she caught me". You collapsed and began to cry. Peridot tried to comfort you by talking to you. Then she bent down in front of and asked "can you forgive me" she asked. You looked up and grabbed her neck. You began to choke her and said "how can I forgive you if you killed someone important to me" I said. "I saved Pearl from Jasper because I knew I she wanted to live to be with me" you said. I let go of her neck and said "We even fused how close I was to her" You said. You began to to glow and next thing you knew was you was holding Peridot over a cliff. You thought and knew you shouldn't do this. You threw her on the ground and said " Actually began to like you and develop feelings for you but I knew that I didn't want to" You said. You sat down and finally calmed down. "Peridot dont ever come near me nor talk to me" you said.
__________________________________________________________________

One shot more like no shot, sorry
More requests plz