Fourteen.

Please read authors note at bottom!

"Ms Granger, would you please pay attention!" Professor Binns fumed.

I looked up at the ghostly professor, biting my cheek and plucking away at my quill.  "My apologies, professor."

I continued my notes with my crippled quill and felt a jolt of energy throughout my abdomen and I gasped out in pain.  I could feel my skin stretch and heal as the child had a growth spurt.  I grabbed the edge of the desk and Ginny looked at me, horrified. 

"Professor, give us a minute." She immediately helped me out into the hallway where I cried out in pain.  My skin was still stretching and I felt like I had a dozen hernias across my stomach, but I knew better.

I had a week left.  One week until I was in even worse pain.

Ginny soothed my hair down as I turned the corner and laid down in the hall, looking out at the beautiful scenery.  Owls floated around the owlry and I could see an owl that looked like Hedwig flutter around as well.

I distracted myself from the pain and finally it went away fully.

"I'm better."  I sat up against the wall, and attempted to catch my breath.

I lifted up my now busted uniform blouse and saw the tiny stretch marks across my belly. My stomach looked at least nine months pregnant. Just by looking at it, I could tell that I would be giving birth within the next week.

"Soon..." I whispered mentally to Draco. I could feel him listening in on my thoughts.

I got to my feet with Ginny's help and I felt a little lighter... But heavier. I felt more mobile than before.

I waddled back into class with her by my side, but as soon as we entered, the clock towers bell rang out, signalling it was time for potions. Ginny had charms next, and I had Slughorn. I groaned and started towards the class, panting as I climbed all of the stairs. I ended up sitting on one of the moving stairs, and taking a knee.

Why are there so many stairs!?

I got back up and continued on my way towards potions, and of course, I was late. Slughorn was halfway through saying something when I opened up the door, and looked at me unamused.

"Stairs again, Granger?"

"Sorry professor-" pant "-there's just-" pant "-so many!"

I started to catch my breath as I sat beside Draco. Blaise grinned at me and started to chuckle. "Hermione, you should really stop eating so much food!"

"Stuff it, Zabini." I grumbled and scooted closer to Draco.
URGENT!!!!!!!!!

Okay I'm sorry that it was a really short filler chapter, but before we can give birth I need to know NAMES.
Please select one boy, and one girl name from below and mention it in the comments otherwise I'll loose my shit and release Dementors on y'all.
Girls:
Narcissa
Monica
Erica
Jessie
Ginny
Lavender
Tonks
Boys:
Jude
Jessie (swings for both genders really)
Lucius
Wendell
Harry
Rory
Fred