Eight

Harry was dismissed and Draco was very confused. I couldn't help but feel a little guilty about not telling him.

"What happened?!" He started demanding an answer and McGonagall sighed deeply.

"Mr Malfoy, I would prefer if you didn't raise your voice at me." She tried her best to compose herself and I was still looking in the mirror. I wasn't Hermione anymore. Everything had changed. The next compulsion I'd get will kill me... But what about Draco...

I lost my virginity! Why did this happen. "I'm sorry professor, but Hermione looks nothing like Hermione anymore!" He shoved a shaking finger in my direction.

It's time to tell him. McGonagall looked as if she were asking my permission and I nodded, granting it.

After explaining everything to a dumbstruck Draco, I began to ask her about this episode. "But, we've had sex." I blurted. "Why aren't the effects finished?"

"Was it protected?" She asked.

Draco and I blushed. "Yes."

"That's were your problem lays. I was going to catch up with you earlier today but got sidetracked." She started. Draco was still a little shocked from taking this all in.

"What problem?" He squeaked.

"You have to become pregnant."

|~~~|

I sat in bed crying my eyes out. Why couldn't life be simple again?!  Before Hogwarts, before everything!?Draco yelled through the portrait at me to let him in. 

"My lord Draco, would you shut up for a minute!?" Toni's yelled back. 

I heard footsteps enter my room and Tonks look at me sadly.  "Please let me let him in.  It's getting annoying." She smiled sympathetically.

I sighed.  "Fine." The portrait swung open revealing Draco in a mess.   Tonks scurried through the paintings to return to her spot beside Remus outside.

"Why didn't you tell me, Hermione!?" He shouted at me furiously but his voice faltered when he saw me cry.  "Don't cry." He whimpered and immediately cradled me on the bed.

"I don't know what to do, Draco!" I wailed.  I was in a screwed up situation.  This would explain every girl in my family being born with their moms being eighteen. 

"You're not going to die on me.  You hear?" He hugged me tightly.  His breath was shaky.

"I'm sorry for bringing you into this."

"I'm sorry for you having to be part of it." He replied sighing.  "How long do we have?"

"Usually it takes a few tries to get pregnant.  We have until my birthday." I pushed a piece of hair behind my ear and sat up.  We only had a few mere days.  Oh god this is so awkward.

That night Draco and I hardly slept.  That night the bed shook hard and Tonks had to put wax in her ears.  That night, I had no luck becoming pregnant.

(A/N: ugh this sucks.  I'm sorry for late update :/.  This adds flare to the situation though...  Enjoy.  Vote and comment!)