Twelve.

Song: I'll be good — Jaymes Young.
I waddled down the corridors and I picked at the ends of my jacket. I had forgotten my scarf and mittens inside my room and I didn't bother to go back.

I could see Draco through the hall window, pacing back and forth by the frozen lake.

I felt my stomach do a summersault as I exited the courtyard archway and started making my way down the path towards the lake.  The docks were coated in snow and so was the nearby trees. The warm memory of Dennis Creevy saying he fell into the Black Lake on his first adventure to Hogwarts came into mind. 

I frowned at the memory, remembering Colin Creevy's dead body in the Great Hall. 

I shook the terrible memory off and approached Draco, who was now leaning against a tree, staring at the lake.

"You must be cold." He muttered and automatically got up and wrapped his green and white scarf around my neck.  I felt warmer immediately and my ears started to gain feeling back. 

"Thank you."  I muttered.

He kicked at the snow and looked up at the castle.  "You know, I would've never guessed that I would end up being caught up in a curse with Hermione Gra- er- Novak."  He turned back to me, and looked down at me.

"And little did I know that, that curse would involve her carrying my first born.  And little did I know that she'd be cold hearted enough to abort it or put it up for adoption or give it up.  I thought that the brains of the Golden Trio would've been smart enough to keep it.  You're not the only one in this relationship, Hermione.  I'm here too.  I'm relevant.  And as far as I'm concerned, we're going to raise that child together."

My mouth went dry and I frowned.  "I didn't want it though Draco.  I didn't want the baby."

"Well too bad Hermione.  When life gives you lemons, you make whatever that muggle drink is called! I sure as hell wouldn't want to be raised by people who aren't my parents.  How did it feel knowing that your parents weren't really your parents?  Probably sucked.  Didn't it?"  He spat at me and he returned to his old cold Malfoy state.  But this time it was different. Much different.

My body went rigid as I recalled McGonagall telling me I wasn't who I thought I was.  A few tears escaped my eyes and I turned around and faced the tree.  I remembered curling into a ball and crying for a whole two days and then wondering who I was and why it happened and everything.  It sucked.

I shook it off and turned back to Malfoy.  "You don't understand.  That was different! I was forced out of their lives!"

"And you don't think this is any different? You're using schooling as an excuse to force him or her out of our lives."

I scowled at Draco.  "I'm not!"

"Yes you are, so maybe you should come to your senses, grow a pair, and be a mother! I'm sure as hell ready to become a father."

A mother.  Hermione Jean Granger-Novak a mother? At the age of eighteen? Wow.  Never saw that coming. 

I took a deep breath in and my hands tightened into little fists.  "How are we going to care for it at school?" 

Draco paused and thought for a minute.  "McGonagall, Pomfrey, anyone who has a spare.  I'm sure McGonagall would allow you to have time out of class for a few weeks.  I'll help you catch up on everything and so will Weasel and Scar."

I shook my head in protest.  "They're becoming Aurors and they're training with Kingsley." 

"Well then, we'll get Neville and the others to help you out as well.  I'm sure they wouldn't mind.  Everything will be okay, and since we have all of my fortune, we'll be even more okay.  Once school is over, we can afford a nice house wherever you like, and the whole nine yards."

My fists loosened and I put my hands in my coat pockets.  My lips pierced together and I looked Draco dead in the eyes.  He seemed to have thought this through very well. 

"Fine.  We'll keep it.  Remember, end of the month and we have a screaming baby on our hands."  I warned and he immediately pulled me close to him and kissed me passionately for a second and pulled back.

I felt like everything around us didn't matter and the discussion we just had wasn't serious at all and it wasn't relevant.  I gazed into those cool greyish blue eyes and melted into his embrace.

"We'll make it work.  I swear."  He whispered in my ear.

"It better work out otherwise you're dead." I giggled.
I NEED YOU TO VOTE ON A BABY NAME FOR BOTH GENDERS PLEASE. 
Girls:
Narcissa
Monica
Erica
Jessie
Ginny
Lavender
Tonks
Boys:
Jude
Jessie (swings for both genders really)
Lucius
Wendell
Harry
Rory
Fred

Vote in comments please!!!!!!!