Thirteen.

A few days later, my stomach was to the size of a huge watermelon.  I started to crave pop rocks like crazy, and Harry got permission from McGonagall to go to the muggle world and get me at least two whole boxes. 

Sadly, whenever I ate them, I puked.  I hurled all over the place, and in Seamus' potion project.  It blew up into his face when he went to stir.  Of course, I apologized repeatedly but he didn't want to hear it.

My trimesters are way out of whack.  They have things happening now that should've happened first, and things that should've been happening now, happened in the first and second and it's all out of loop.

I've been ravenously hungry, but I take my time eating, unlike Ronald.

The boys leave today and this is their official last day at Hogwarts. I'm not sure what to think of it, considering we've been here together since the start, and now it's coming to an end with them leaving. We won't see each other every day, but Ron and Harry will still be close considering they'll be working together, fighting the baddies.

I sit down in my regular seat, next to Harry and I frown. Harry and Ron look glum.

"Wow. This is really it. Our last day at Hogwarts." Ron mumbles and stuffs his face with mashed potatoes.

Everyone is silent for a bit, and I smirk. I stand up and waddle up to the podium. The boys looks utterly confused.

"Welcome!" I said. "Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you!" I imitated professor Dumbledores first words spoken to us.

With that, the whole entire teachers table started to giggle, recalling our dearest, old headmasters words on my first day.

Harry shook his head and started clapping. Ron joined in and everyone who was with us on that day started clapping too. I grinned and looked over at everyone.

"Sadly, we'll be saying goodbye to three of our greatest students today. The male ginger at the Gryffindor table who is eating mashed potatoes for breakfast, the brown haired boy who forgot his robes and the raven haired boy with a scar on his head. These three idiots are my best friends, and yours too... Whether you like it or not, because they saved your lives." A few giggles went around the room and I started to tear up.

"We will be saying goodbye to Harry Potter, Neville Longbottom and Ronald Weasley on this fine day.  These two boys may mean many different things to you.  Enemies because of your parents beliefs, friends because you've known them a very long time, heroes because they saved the wizarding world from my horrid cousin, or maybe perhaps a brother to you.  I know that they are basically like brothers to me.  I'd like everyone to stand up and give them a round of applause, because not only have they saved the world once, but they will continue to save it while becoming Aurors."

As if all the chairs were suddenly poofed out of the room, everyone stood — except for a minor few — and started to cheer for the boys. Even Pansy clapped. 

I walked down and hugged the three of them, knowing it wouldn't be the last time I hugged them today.  They probably won't be able to pry me off their arms.

Later in the Gryffinor common room, everyone was gathered to bid fair-well to the raven haired and ginger boys.  They stopped in front of me, and Harry dug into his robe pocket that I enchanted earlier in the year, pulling out a box.  Draco stood next to me and rose an eye brow.

"Harry.  You know how I feel about gifts.  I don't like to receive them.  I like to give them.  The only exception is Christmas and my birthday. I scolded and looked at them both.