Chp. 26

***KATE’S POV***

When I had smelt that girl near Jennifer’s apartment I knew there was something wrong. I had darted over there, instantly seeing her and how Jen’s heart beat was going a million miles per minute. I had been seeing red when I had attacked, ordering Tess and Stiles to protect Jennifer. Tess hadn’t been so compliant but Stiles listened automatically.

Which I liked, a lot. 

Now I was joining the rest of the gang at the cabin and when I walked into the backyard I realized it was like a weird torture ritual. The girl was strapped to a metal chair, around her hands and ankles and when I saw Dean standing over her I knew some serious shit was about to go down. 

Dean spoke, “Good job, you handled it very well from what I heard.”

I nodded, “Thanks.”

I saw Tess eyeing me from the other side of the way as I glanced, then I heard the  girl waking up and Dean spoke, “Let me talk to her.”

Her eyes opened and I realized she had the lightest green eyes I’ve ever seen, they were glowing even when she wasn’t a wolf. She was beautiful, but I felt so much hatred toward her none of that actually mattered. Dean bent down eye level to her and growled, “Hi Fay, never thought I’d see you again.”

She instantly tried to move but when she realized she was duck taped to the chair she growled loudly, lighting the night up with her eyes, “Dean Early.”

He tilted his head and smiled, “It‘s been awhile Fay, long time no blood.”

She grimaced, “You usually let your family jeopardize innocent human lives?”

He growled loudly, shutting her up right then and there, “You usually do all of Isis’ dirty work?” She growled, snapping at Dean’s face and forcing Dean to grip her throat firmly in his hand, “So she’s still holding her grudge, and she tried to get her little bitch to kill an innocent human.”

“And she’s going to get rid of the Early Pack once and for all, including your baby.”

Dean stepped back, speaking in a sinister voice, “Then it looks like the fight starts here.”

He stood and I watched him in silence as he grew his sharp claws and swiped it quickly across her thin throat. Blood oozed and squirted out of her jugular as she convulsed, forcing me to watch wide eyed in horror. I didn’t know Dean could kill so easily, without even hesitating…

She gasped and tried to hold her throat but as soon as she died from blood loss her body was still. Dean pulled her limp body out of the chair as he laid her on her stomach, lifting her shirt and cutting a deep spiral into her back flesh. I grimaced as he placed her shirt back, pressing it into the blood and picking up her body, “They want a  fight, then we’re going to give them a fight.”

Then he was gone into the woods, which I figured to plant the body to where the pack would find it. I couldn’t believe he had killed her, and what was that weird symbol he drew into her back? I looked at Tess who looked just as shocked as me and I pulled her over, “What the fuck.”