"Do not call me father; you will address me properly as Chairman." He spoke, but you could tell he meant no harm by it. Kyoya greeted him as you did too.

"It's wonderful to see you again, Mr. Suoh." You greeted him with a smile, which he returned, "Welcome, Sir. Let me show you to your seat." Kyoya spoke up, leading him away to his seat.

~

You were pouring the Rosemary tea when Kyoya called for you and Haruhi, telling you two were needed. You nodded and walked over to where Juliet and her mom was, "For you, Juliet and for you too Mrs."

"My daughter's name is not Juliet." Her mom scoffed and took a drink from her tea. "Oh I know, Juliet is a nickname I gave her. When we first met she was reciting the lines of Juliet from the play so well. It's only fitting that I call, Anna, Juliet." You mused; it was hard for you not to laugh at her mom's expression.

She looked shocked then turned into a gentle smile, "You're right for calling her that, she'll be a star one day." She gloated, no wonder where Juliet gets her personality from. You laughed lightly, "I wouldn't be surprised, she definitely has the talent to become one." You agreed, which only made her mom happy. Juliet blushed in embarrassment, "M-mom!"

"Do you ladies need anything else?" You asked, they both shook their head no, "I hope you two enjoy the fair." You bid them farewell and went to Haruhi who was with Mr. Suoh, you wondered why he would need the two of you.

"[Surname], please sit." He moved over closer to Haruhi, letting you sit on the other side of him. "Thank you." You sat down listening to what he and Haruhi had been talking about in silence. Apparently Haruhi hadn't thanked him for her scholarship which surprised you.

"You know, Chairman and Mr. Suoh are far too formal. Why don't you two call me your uncle?" he pulled out two roses and handed them to you and Haruhi. You clenched your teeth to hold back laughter, Tamaki was like his clone! No wonder Tamaki's so charming!

"It would please me." He continued, you watched as Haruhi grasped the rose to take it only to have her hand taken with his. He told her that she could come to him for anything, which made her look nervous. He then turned to you after he told Haruhi she could leave.

"[Surname], I have been keeping my eye on you." He said, now you felt nervous you shrunk a bit until he mentioned the clubs you joined. "The music club has been doing well, you got them to play at a couple places I never thought they would go to, plus that club has gained a few new members."

You lightened you mood, "Yeah, the music club is doing wonderful. We all teach each other about and how to play other instruments. I've learned a lot there and I can hear the improvements after each club meeting." You grinned and without think you held your hand up for a high-five. What could you say? You were happy for the music club.

'Uncle' chuckled at you, "The Karate club has gain 10% more members and from what I've heard you're a captain too. A lot of families are pleased with their children's improvements this year." He told you.

"Wow, I knew that the club had gained more members but, I had no clue it was that much." You replied back, shocked at how much the karate club had grown.

"You kept your promise and for that I'm thankful," He smiled. Promise? What promise? You don't recall making a promise. He laughed at your confused expression, "To improve our art department, it was hardly a promise in words, but at the time you told me you would. And you did."

You smiled, remembering when you told him that. "Now, enough about school. How are things at home for you?" he asked, you would normally avoid answering this question but, seeing as he was genuinely curious about it. You nodded, "Things are well." You answered honestly, things were a lot better than before that's for sure. "If you ever need anything, anything, please don't hesitate to ask your Uncle." He told you the same thing he told Haruhi, you didn't know why she was nervous about anything. He was nice, "Aha, alright thanks.... U-uncle." You blushed and looked away, saying that was a lot harder than calling Tamaki Daddy. It was funny because he was happy when you called him that, much like how Tamaki was happy when you called him Daddy.

Ouran High School Host Club [RP]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें