Chapter 19: Immortals

|The final fight with Hiro and Cora|
Immortals song is playing during this chapter

"Cora you got to stop this!"Hiro shouts, dodging her swing and ran backwards.

"Don't talk, fight me Hamada!"Cora went to fight stance and ran at Him.

"You don't understand!"Hiro"you gotta stop!"straight eye on her.

Hiro runs to her fast and hold her arms before she fights"ugh! Let go of me!".

"Cora stop"said Hiro emotionally.

Cora roll her eyes"don't show me weakness Hiro!"Cora scowl as she tried to get free.

"I'am not showing weakness I-"said Hiro as he hold her tightly as possible.

"You know Hiro I'm so sick of tired of your arrogants"Cora sets free and immediately attacking Hiro.

Hiro went to self defence blocking every move that Cora's giving him.

"You Hamada's took everything from me! My life! My home! And my biological family!"Cora cries out as she karate kicks on him.

"Listen Cora! I know your master told your parents died in the fire"Hiro holds Cora's left arm"your Master told you that we met at kindergarten. It was a lie because you had head conclusion".

"Lies all lies! Just like Alistair!"Cora shrugs.

Then a helicopter with a news camera start shooting on them in film.

"It looks like Hiro is talking and fighting the unmasked Sunpyre"the news anchorwoman comment.

Meanwhile with Gogo hanging on Robotic One a she tried to let her free fall"let go you primate!".

"C'mon tin can is that all you got"Gogo challenges.

"Let's go high shall we?"Robotic One laughs evilly.

Robotic One flies up to sky having a nice view of San Fransokyo.

"Bring it!"Gogo shouts out.

[Rooftop]

"Cora stop!"Hiro shrieks as he dodging every move she got.

"Never!"Cora swift her leg and aim it to Hiro's legs to make him fall.

Hiro falls to the floor and quickly roll to the left to get up"Cora!"Hiro reaches out his Yang piece necklace to pull it out.

"Look"Hiro shows her his piece.

[Sky]

Gogo had no choice but to freefall so she'd let go, feeling the nice fresh air.

"Oh! Snap!"Gogo screams.

[Hiro and Cora]

Cora stops and glance at the piece"where'd you get that!".

"Cora this is my Yang necklace!"Hiro held it up.

"W-what!"Cora grinder her teeth.