Chapter 2: Bot Fighter

Where a scene with two robots fighting each other, the one on the right gives him a power punch and the other robot on the left dodge it gives him time to get out his sword and slice his little flamethrower but he suddenly dodge it.

And brings out a big flat screen TV the bot fight video game and whose playing is Hiro and Fred.

"Told you dude! I'm a master video game pro!"Fred yelled with excitement victory. Fred hasn't change much.

"Oh really I was an bot fighter before I'd could beat anybody"the familiar voice came from Hiro, he grown much now, became taller like his brother but not that tall, still has is fluffy hair.

Fred challenge Hiro on a bot fight at his family's mansion, the Big Hero 6 team had a HQ underneath Fred's mansion.
Fred and his Father don't mind of it, Fred told his father that they're superheroes, Fred's father doesn't mind at all because he's going into a retirement which Fred is taking over the family business soon.

Right between the two pro gamers they were interrupted by Gogo.

"Hey! Nerd gamers!"she yelled.

They turned around but suddenly Hiro did a quick strike on Fred's robot and he'd destroy it.

"No fair dude! Gogo distract me! I want a rematch"Fred lost again 8 times today.

"Sorry dude but I gotta get going"Hiro said chuckling.

Hiro got up and head to SFIT to pick up Baymax but he went up to Gogo.

"Good timing for my victory"Hiro smirk.

Gogo rolled her eyes"you are such a Nerd".

"But you're a Nerd too"Hiro mocks causing Gogo to push him to the exit.

"Get going"Gogo demands.

When Hiro goes back to SFIT and head to Tadashi Hamada Building which where they represent their projects, Gogo struggles for not telling Hiro how she's feeling for him and it's love.
Gogo has some actually love even though she's a Tomago, she's start liking or loving him since she's hug him 3 years ago.

Gogo sigh"I wish I have courage to tell him".

"Aww Tomago has a crush on Hiro that's sweet"Fred teases.

"Shut up!"

Meanwhile with Hiro arriving at SFIT, he headed to his lab because he'll have to show an presentation to the audience of Baymaxes around the world to help.

"Why I'm so nervous every time I do a presentation"Hiro stated.

"Your heart rate is increasing I suggest to sit down and relax"another familiar voice came from Baymax.

"Yeah I know bud"walking to left and right over and over rotation.

"Remember what Tadashi says with your first Showcase"Hiro nearly get over with Tadashi death because he knew that Tadashi will be proud of him and his parents.

"Okay thanks Baymax"giving him a fist bump.

[Tadashi Hamada Building]

"And lastly Hiro Hamada"the announcer says over the mic.

When Hiro goes up to the stage where he previous stand last time.

"Hi...I'm Hiro...Hamada"he stutter last time, not this again his thought said.

Quiet the audience is.

"So I'm here to show you something that well my brother who built and wanted to help people so I decide to do this for him, and this project is Baymax".

Hiro suddenly demonstrated with a duck tape which makes people wondering that's the project but suddenly Hiro put it on his skin and say "ow".

Baymax was activate and says.

"Hello I'am Baymax your personal health companion, I heard of distress of saying "ow"the audience was amused which brings more crowd.

"On a scale of one to ten how you'll rated your pain?".

"When the Baymax asks you this question you say anything for insists see these faces of how pain you are in and the number above it just say like umm 8 or 4 if you're really in pain".

When they see the faces which makes them really interesting of buying one.

"4"Hiro said.

Baymax came up to him and spray a medicine that will health the wound.

"You see Baymax could help you with anything and if you want him to be a friend, or a family member you insert chips right here".

"But important thing is Baymax cares for his health companion and it's his job to do so"Hiro said.

"See when you needed to deactivate you'll say, I'm satisfied with my care".

When Baymax was deactivated he went to his health unit.

Everybody claps and cheer for Hiro but when Hiro was bowing and sees a person at the back of an dark silhouette right back at the audience, the silhouette person was standing there staring at Hiro and his friends and Aunt Cass interrupted him.

"Yeah! I knew you'll do it!"Hiney Lemon squeal.

"Nice job little man!"Wasabi fist bumped Hiro.

"Dude! that was awesome!"Fred gives him a fist bumped as well.

"Oh! Hiro I know you can do it"Aunt Cass hugs him.

"Nice job genius!"Gogo hugs Hiro which makes Hiro shocked that this is the second hug.

"Thanks guys! I didn't do it alone all of you  help me out!"Hiro commented.

Hiro thought of telling Gogo how he feels once in a whirl for her but he needs to be alone with her in order to say it.

Gogo on the other hand thought that she'd hug him again and it felt good which brings her butterflies in her stomach.

"C'mon let's go celebrate! It's on me!"Aunt Cass point to her self.

"Dibs on donuts!"Fred ran outside of the building.

"Hiro? Hiro you coming?"Gogo nudges Hiro's arm.

"Huh? What?"Hiro looks at Gogo.

"You coming? We're going to the cafe"Gogo said, by the door.

"Yeah let's go!"Hiro said, happily.

Gogo chuckles"Nerd".

When they about to leave, Hiro looks at the spot where the silhouette person was standing again but it disappear on him, he thought that he's seeing things.
Hiro thought for a moment that he'd saw this silhouette figure before, when he introduce his Microbots.

"That is weird it feels like I seen this person before"Hiro said to himself.