Chapter 8: Love Triangle

[Night Time]

Sunpyre is at a laboratory facility seeking valuable artifact for her Master. She's on a air vent passing by the security guards like a stealth ninja that she was trained for.

Sunpyre stop and clank up the air vent hole, gets out and went stealthy in the shadows.

She quickly evade on the left so she won't get spotted by the camera, when she got into the other room she notice that there's two security guards that are supposedly guarding the lab but slacking away sleeping.

Sunpyre wasn't amused and quickly pass by them to the other air vent at top, crawls in and made it to her objective.

"Yes"she whispered on her voice disguising mask.

She leap down and slowly get to the objective which is as a experimental serum that her Master needs.

Before she reaches it her cellphone starts to ring loudly"unbelievable"she cursed.

"Intruder alert, intruder alert".

Sunpyre quickly snatch it and start up her speed unit, passing by all the guards and made it out safe and sound.

"Phew"said Sunpyre and reaches out her cellphone reading a missed call from someone and receiving a text message just before she turn off her cellphone.

'Hi :)'the text message said.

Sunpyre just chuckles and typing away.

'Hi bestie :)'she typed.

'Are you doing anything tomorrow?'she thinks.

'I got school to go to'she replied.

'Your graduating this year right?'.

'Yes I'am :)'.

'Awesome so am I in college :)'.

'Oh my gosh that's awesome, I gtg now, see you soon Hiro :)'.

'Bye Bestie :)'.

Sunpyre turn off her cellphone and start jogging to the unknown location of her Master.

[Lucky Cat Cafe]

Hiro is peacefully sleeping in on his soft bed in Monday, Hiro is snoring away, then he somehow heard Aunt Cass yelling out.

"Hiro wake up! You're gonna be late!".

Hiro's eyes went wide fast, gets up quick and search for his casual clothes. Brush his teeth, grab his backpack, grab Baymax's recharge box along him in it, go downstairs for a quick bite of his toast and went off outside.

"That boy never gets up early"Aunt Cass scoffed and smile.

[SFIT]

Bell rung before Hiro got in class"ah Mr Hamada just in time before class start"said Professor Koster.

"Heh heh"said Hiro.

"Alright class today we'll gonna start on the last project before summer starts, Hiro's project of Baymax was an excellent job. You got a month to finish your final project"Koster said.