Chapter 4: Power Outage

The power went off and the three are in the dark.

"Powers out"Hiro whisper to Gogo.

"No kidding must've forgot to pay the electric bill"Gogo mumbled.

But they heard footsteps quietly approaching towards the projects where all the SFIT students puts their project when they're done.

"He's heading to the storage room"Hiro said.

"Must be a intruder"Gogo snapped"we better catch him".

Suddenly Gogo went to the door and peek her head to see if he's gone"ok let's go".

Hiro nodded and Baymax prepared for an net that Hiro install on him, they use it for capturing fugitives or any other purposes.

While they walked to the storage room, door was wide open"can you see him?"Gogo whispered.

"I can't see anything"Hiro replies while whispering to her.

"Baymax where he at now?"Hiro asked.

"The person is located at your storage lot"Baymax said.

"What!"Hiro nearly shouted.

"Shh you nerd he's gonna get away if you don't be quiet"Gogo puts her hands on Hiro to keep it down which makes Hiro blushing.

Then the person came out, which leaves the three hidden by the boxes with no movement.

"He's coming out"Gogo whispers

"Baymax get ready"Baymax blinks.

The person came out slowly and he was the same height as Hiro. Gogo and Hiro was trying to see his face but he was wearing a mask, grey and blue strips with dark eyes.
He was wearing similar armour as Hiro but different stats that he'd have.

"Get him!"Gogo cried out.

They try to jump on him but instantly failed because he rolled to the side, Hiro was on the floor and Gogo is on top of him.

"Baymax catch him"Gogo commanded.

Baymax shot his net but the mystery person cut it with his blade sword and starts running.

"He's getting away!"Gogo shouted.

"Yeah.......get off me please......to....heavy"Gogo rolled her eyes and gets up.

Hiro gets up and gasp"whoa that's better"Hiro chuckled nervously.

"C'mon Hiro he's escaping maybe he took something you have in your storage lot"Gogo said.

"Let's go then, Baymax scan area"Hiro command.

"Suspect is outside of the building"Baymax responded.

"Quick race you slow poke"Gogo nudge on Hiro's arm"hey no fair!"Hiro whine.

__________________________

[Outside of SFIT]

They look around and he's gone out of sight.

"Ah pink balloons he's gone"Hiro face plant his head.

"Next time Hiro try to invent the roller blade speed"Gogo sarcastically said.

"Ugh....Hey wait what's this"Hiro saw something on the ground and picked it up its a card.

"Burn, Fire, Smoke"Hiro said while reading it.

"What does that means?"Gogo asked.

"I'm not sure"Hiro replies.

"Let's head back to your lot see what he'd took"Gogo suggests, walking back inside.

"Alright let's go check".

At the Lot......

"Doesn't look like he took anything but did leave a big mess"Gogo said.

Hiro looked around see if everything's here but something was missing"hey my box is missing?!".

"What?"Gogo asked with shock.

"my stash of gummy bears was in the box, dang that guy is a thief "Hiro grumbled.

"What the, gummy bears who puts gummy bears in their storage lot"Gogo said.

"I do"Hiro muttered.

"Gez, you and your gummy bears"Gogo smirk at him.

"What, their valuable"Hiro exclaim.

"Whatever let's clean up here and maybe you wanna....to go...get ice cream?"Gogo nervously asked.

"Ok"Hiro agreed and thought for a moment about Gogo's behaviour around him.

"Hey Gogo?"he asked.

"Yeah?"she said.

"Never mind I forgot what to say heheheh"Hiro chuckles and Gogo giggled of his silliness.

"Alright but if it pops up in your head I'm here for you and I always be"Both were few inches apart which makes them blush, smiled, and they start cleaning my up.

"Who ever the thief is, he better now show up again"Gogo mumbles.

__________________________

From the distances outside of SFIT, the mystery person whose hacked in the security cameras at SFIT seeing Hiro and Gogo cleaning up from the hallway.

"Oh Gogo, I'm just getting started"the silhouette person said and chuckled evilly.